Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

No scythe in SC-V? :'(

3 posters

Go down

No scythe in SC-V? :'( Empty No scythe in SC-V? :'(

Post by Arala Cran Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Arala Cran : Hmm.... okay so there's no scythe available for me in Soul Calibur 5, this is not good. Even worse, I no longer have any bombs to lob out like the rest of the cast from Shikigami no Shiro, so I'm in quite a jam here since this has the smallest weapons roster in Soul Calibur history yet; however, I still am not going to pass this up since I've came this far, so now I need some ideas. Compared to SC3, I've lost the widespan extra weapons in the 4th chapter, but I've held to best with my natural weapon as of yet though I too learned how to use a sword from Xianghua, and a rapier from Amy just as effectively for secondary weapons to make up for my lack of range. For this chapter, neither are around and Zasalamel retired, so I'm stuck of being forced to stick with a new generation type set.... there's so few yet so complex and hard to choose from wisely for a prolonged survival rate...
What other "recommendations" do you have in plan for me to make up for no scythe and shorter hair?

So far on my own tab, I've been good with:
1st best- Devil Jin's style: NO weapon, all Dark Magic.
2nd best- Leixia's style: Classic Chinese long sword weapon, slightly inferior to Xiang , more based of speed + Offensive or fail type of methods.
3rd (last resort) best- Pyrrha's "Normal" style: It's quite good but the lack of range is terrible. Also I tend to get carried away with fanservice moves, some opponents don't buy it. Why must so many reject my offerings? Embarassed

(to be honest, the top two are backwards of which I'm good at here.)
Any other ideas?
Arala Cran
Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

No scythe in SC-V? :'( Empty Re: No scythe in SC-V? :'(

Post by LurkerGear-V Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Just keep it to what you are used to best. You don't need to keep the same old thing all of the time, the same as when you took your own innovation to a certain project of a parody-character you've been working on after all.

Furthermore, there are cases in which every person even game characters must use another weapon as back-up.
LurkerGear-V
LurkerGear-V
Legendary Unit
Legendary Unit

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Descender Gear
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiddy Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:45 pm

I agree. I mean besides, looks like the character would use a sword every so now and then or a spear too. More likely suited to be a multi-arms user which is rare these days.
Squiddy
Squiddy
Humanoid

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-06-04

Character sheet
Race: Bio-Metal Bio-Metal
Personal Title: Dat sneaky Squiddy! :P
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content