Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Sonic Forces

Go down

Sonic Forces Empty Sonic Forces

Post by Alala Kuran Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:17 am

They finally released Sonic Forces last Monday Night! I got a few vids of my own of it now too, and final decisions are:

My appearance (the first)-
Race: Cat girl
Best Wispon Buster: Lightning, or Void models
Game Clear?: Yes (normal)
Current Progress: Got mostly everything with S-Rank Clearings, but Hard mode is unattempted as of yet before I get most stuff first; however, I stepped into the Hard Mud at least a few times and left a time limit of my own record.
Image coming soon!
Video is at Sonic Blitz (contact Frost/Smash T. Echidina Razz )

My second appearance-
Race: Hedgehog girl
Best Wispon Buster: Lightning model (till later)
Current 2nd progress: Not clear. Just after Arsenal Pyramid Zone.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Sonic Forces Empty Re: Sonic Forces

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Ok let's talk a little about the Wispon Gadgets here now; the weapons used by you personally.

Here's what I know and how I feel about them so far. The names will be incorrect but I'll call them as what I feel like ok?

It'll be like this:

1: Burst Wispon
Class Type: Flamethrower
Special: Burst Multi-Jump
Range: -
Mastery: ++
Power: +
Ammo: +
Coverage: -
Rate: ++
Mobility: +
Discharge Type: Full Auto
Info:  A lightweight mid-ranged red flamethrower weapon, burns things quite quickly and has a high ammo rate but not too good coverage.
Gimmick: Nothing strange to note
Special Ability: "Burst" Jump. This activates with red wisps who let you use a flare jump attack to gain altitude for a limited time; chance of approx. X3 jumps at most. Damages enemies if you hit them too.
Ability Rank: C (there are better things, but you start with it...)
Unlock: N/G. You already start with this weapon personally.

2: Lightning Wispon
Class Type: Plasma Whip
Special: Lightning Chain
Range: --
Mastery: +
Coverage: +
Power: +
Ammo: -
Rate: --
Mobility: -
Discharge Type: Semi-Auto, Melee
Info: A plasma whip which is your first melee weapon in the game and first found unlockable weapon too. It's quite easy to use when attacking, but its special ability is another story.
Gimmick: can attack through walls
Ability Rank: B (can be good or bad, but quite useful)
Special Ability: "Lightning" chain is a hyper-fast movement that can only be executed when near a line of rings, often leading you to a place. It also can tear through groups of nearby enemies, but has a terrible discharge time. Having one chance, try not to miss anything!
Unlock: quite early, I believe after the first appearance you clear in Chemical Plant

3: Asteroid Wispon
Class Type: Multi-Lock Missile
Special: Asteroid Shield(?)
Range: ++
Mastery: -
Power: M
Rate: -
Discharge Type: Semi-Auto, Lock-On
Info: A defensive weapon with superior coverage even from behind yourself a bit which is a multi-lock missile launcher that shoots miniature digitized "asteroids" at enemies like high-speed missiles while defending you from close range quarters at the same time. Your first long-ranged weapon. Has a poor firing rate due to taking a while to create its projectiles.
Gimmick: nothing too strange. can still shoot things even when not locked-on.
Ability Rank: D (not really good....)
Special Ability:  Orbital Shield which defends you and pulls in rings.  
Unlock: near the beginning of the game but a bit ahead.

4: Hover Wispon
Class Type: Wind Shotgun
Special: Hover mode
Range: M
Power: *V
Ammo: ++
Rate: M
Discharge Type: Semi-Auto
Info: The shotgun of Sonic Forces, this weapon may not have superior range but it can easily and instantly destroy large groups of small enemies from wind blasts if used skillfully. It also has the most useful ability in the game, but at a cost...
Gimmick: Can go through walls, Can instant kill enemies, Cannot damage certain enemies or bosses (!)
Ability Rank: S (super useful!)
Special Ability: "Hover" Flight can actually help you fly for a limited time to any desired direction, and if you fell into a hole, it will teleport you back to the last place you had the accidental drop, extremely helpful!
Unlock: a bit of a distance... just before mid-game  

5: Drill Wispon
Class Type: Joust
Special: Drill Dash
Range: -- to +
Mastery: --
Coverage: --
Power: ++
Ammo: N/G
Rate: N/G
Mobility: N to +
Discharge Type: Melee, Rapid Press, Charge-Up
Info: Yes, it's a Drill weapon as the name provides, which perhaps one of the worst Wispons of Sonic Forces in where it's not beginner-friendly nor popular, but it's quite powerful despite its limited ability if used with some skills.
Gimmick: no fire rate but can combo in a boost while tag-teamed with Sonic (try this in a certain boss fight skillfully...!) if used just right. You'll be extremely vulnerable while charging a drill joust (!)
Ability Rank: F (almost just flat-out worthless in most situations if I'm asked. Most people absolutely hate this weapon too.)
Special Ability: Earth "Drill" allows you to dig underground like a mole and also climb up walls.
Unlock: mid-game

6: Cube Wispon
Class Type: Blast Hammer
Special: Cube Generate
Range: -- to *V
Coverage: *V
Ammo: --
Mobility: -
Discharge Type: Semi-Auto, Melee  
Info: A strong and definite Melee weapon which freezes things on-screen even on high platforms from all around you, and destroys them in a single blow. Defeated enemies who were frozen also drop rings upon their death. It does have a cost...
Gimmick: hits Everything standing on the ground, can instant kill enemies, cannot damage airborne enemies (!) , doesn't work against bosses
Ability Rank: C (Helpful, but not the best thing as it runs out quickly and the ice cubes also disappear quickly too)
Special Ability: "Cube" generator stacks ice platforms for you to climb on even while you're in the air, but one must be swift to climb these!
Unlock: after mid-point of the game somewhere...

7: Void Wispon
Class Type: Black Hole Cannon
Special: Void Warp
Range: ++
Mastery: +
Coverage: ++
Discharge Type: Semi-Auto, Delayed
Info: Having being the final weapon in Sonic Forces, it's perhaps the best wispon in the game which is great in both a defensive and an offensive weapon with extreme power. Very easy for beginners to hold with simple tactics, but it also has its limits.
Gimmick: Black Hole shot also absorbs rings as it disposes enemies in a single shot, can instant kill many enemies, can attack through walls, doesn't work against bosses (!)
Ability Rank: F (second place to the Drill's ability, this one is dicey and it doesn't go really far; great weapon, awful special ability)
Special Ability: "Void" warp teleports you in desired direction, but not that far and can only be used once.
Unlock: near-end of the game
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/