None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku

Go down

Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku

Post by Alala Kuran on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Two main character designs I've done for the game called Cladun Returns: Sengoku. These girls give me ideas of wanting to go back to Legasista for future developments later on sometime, but they're again once more pixel-art type style and jointless (like Vectorman, Rayman, Plok, Dynamite Heady...)

First up, we have a cute FONewearl from PSO2 in 8-bit style Razz
(and she makes this boss look like a joke when attacking him in a blind spot just right! Twisted Evil )

Sadly there's no custom weapons mod for her yet. I was planning on that soon.

Next up we have a sexy overlord once more! Love effect
Sadly not equipped with a scythe yet either, but she does have a custom Mega-Buster, and she still shoots stuff with charged shots lol!  Bad preformance!

Note: she's wearing her PSO2 crossover outfit: the scarlet-pinkish Valgiris dress because sexy. Her Mega-Buster also is a matching pink for a hint of cuteness too.

Downside compared to Legasista is that Cladun doesn't allow voiceovers, so neither of the lovely maidens can speak here. How depressing... *Facepalm!*

...why is something for Cladun in the Legasista boards? Well because they're (mostly) the same engine and style of jointless heroes kicking monster booty in dungeons in the awesome 2D retro style gameplay. This also inspires my plans for future updates in both games too. Cladun is more of 8-bit, and Legasista is more 16-bit (which allows bigger designs, character avatars, and even voiceovers, but is harder and focuses more on Alto's story as he invites you over to join him after a few dungeons. Cladun however makes it easier for gameplay, faster and simpler custom development, and focused on you as the protagonist, but isn't as solid as Legasista because it's multi-platform (PS4 and Vita), but it does have multi-player modes... but you'll regret it if you're low level! Also... along with some other disturbing content there's a **** PVP mode in this game (blah! I hate PVP crap!) which isn't really worth it. Regardless of the blights, I find it's still descant to actually as good as Legasista so I had to say something about it.

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku

Post by Alala Kuran on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Ok well on second notes up ahead I have to correct a few things said too soon although still correct in a way.

When I said this game was easier? - Ok this is a yes and a no at the same time. At the start it's much easier I'd personally say all the way from the intro stage to at least Chapter 5.2. After that is when it starts to get slightly confusing, then to where the game starts to bare its fangs at the player, but Ch 6.1+ is where things really start to get nasty.

Hope you're not being uppity about a melee enthusiast and hate magic or ranged stuff because if you are, well you'll regret that quickly starting at Ch6.2 because a familiar annoying enemy from Legasista comes back and unlike there, these dirty tentacle-ghosts will block your way (in fact, if you're a bit careless at Ch3.4, you'll end up a trapped rat beaten to death by an enemy you can't attack from the front and he doesn't plan to get his big fatass out of your way anytime soon!) and even if you have an elemental attack that burns them out of the way, there's still more than your energy capacity can hold up to who are just "conveniently" placed to block your escape.

random nonsense alert lol:
...and ugh, why? just WHY did they have to have tentacles that put you to sleep by chance? so much lewd! Embarassed

aside of some trap moments (note keyword: Traps), there's also chances that some mini bosses can be a real pain in the can. A certain kind of large enemy known as an Oniyusha can attack at absolutely any range and do immense damage, and even worse if you try to engage up close.

I can't really say much else if this is easier or harder than Legasista due to unable to advance to this point in Legasista yet; however, I do admit in my progress as for Cladun right now, I have encountered the "Final Boss" and sadly he's another Sigma like final boss! Yes, he has two forms. The first is super-fast and can do quite a descant amount of a painful blow (like 60~80 damage! Ouch!) and he takes a lvl 50 startoff, but not good enough on defense if pelted by arrows or magic (arrows, specifically Power Shot, are super effective in doing a nice 35% damage to his HP right away). If that wasn't bad, then here's where the real-deal comes in.... just like Sigma, he gets bigger, so very far much bigger yet unable to move but his level skyrockets to 60 and after your first attack (if using a power attack) does a nice 30% start of the fight, he'll quickly turn that around despite being limited to only 3 attacks like the younger Dark Falz of PSO1 in Ep1, on Phase 1... stationary but a super-powered dreadnought! His only 3 tactics so far are: 1, X-Cross Ice (stay away from the middle of the arena and just attack to his sides, maybe is the least effective of his arsenal, and also is his least-used move sadly), 2, Field Flare breath (super-deadly if you're not to his sides! There's also a slight chance he will try to roast you from a single indirect attack at least once just before triggering it off as a que that you better move UP, fast!) and of course.... 3, his most devastating of all, Satellite Lightning! Slow to pop off, but super-accurate, this is set off about between an unpredictable amount of 1 to 4 strikes, and each one does a combo of 75/90 or 120 damage * 2 or 3 less-than-a-second hits if you're trying to counterattack! OUCH!! This cheapshot move also goes from any range at any time... despite running back out of the boss room to the quad-recovery trap panels, it can still be a nasty off-guard getter! Sobbing

And of course, he's a Giant kind of boss, the final at that to boot. I doubt I'll beat him...

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down