Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Deathsmiles-2X

Go down

Deathsmiles-2X Empty Deathsmiles-2X

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Well I got the game finally earlier this year, I had a choice of either DS-1 or X2, I got X2 instead and here I am as Soul of Casper, laying some divine punishment to Satan Claws and his minions for what they did to the old man!

watch and rate on YouTube for me please... file is way too large to post here

This vid took me over three days to upload and is still kinda buggy, and I even ended up with a copyright warning over something I had no idea about or intention of ripping off of anyone/thing, but I dealt with it. Also to say, this is the biggest and longest vid I have ever uploaded on the net: a whooping 2.90GB and 33 minutes long!

It's not only of me as Casper going through the entire arranged mode of DS-X2 but there's even a little bonus-boss battle at the very end if you're patient to watch the entire record of fight Basketball .

Right, so in St3.B (Boss) I sucked, he scared me into submission (Ow! *Facepalm!* )
Also the final stage area just before the spiral corridor to the Main Boss is also where things usually get nasty for me, and of course I got hit, a LOT. faint
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down