Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

PSO2 - Episode 2 START!!!

+5
LurkerGear-V
夏葉
Vastell
CerebusGirl
Alala Kuran
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PSO2 - Episode 2 START!!! Empty PSO2 - Episode 2 START!!!

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 pm

FO-Newearl : This will be exciting! I certainly will be on tonight! I wonder how things are gonna turn out?! Also Cerberus, make sure you make me a new character, 'kay? I've saved up quite a bit of stuff for you and White Len

Speaking of which I change my mind on my "familiar", she will be White Len (AKA: 白レン )
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

PSO2 - Episode 2 START!!! Empty Re: PSO2 - Episode 2 START!!!

Post by CerebusGirl Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Ah my chara-self won't be exactly the same figure as me because I like your knockers so I'm gonna make my "avatar" the same like yours there but a bit different and maybe not as buff as your sexy self but still with at least 3/4 related.

You've saved a Valgris outfit for me too, right? Cute Laugh 
Damn straight I'm gonna try tonight too when the brutez are outta teh way, but I can't be on too long because you have to make quite a few more and don't forget that Vastell has to as well!! Don't get greedy!

Gonna be one of them Dewman-type units with Fencer Mode and Force as secondary-class!
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Personal Title: Selfish Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Vastell Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Haha you ladies took over two days straight and I've yet to make my back-up units already! At least let me get them in soon okay? Laughing
Vastell
Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Vastell wrote:Haha you ladies took over two days straight and I've yet to make my back-up units already! At least let me get them in soon okay? Laughing

Whoops sorry! Couldn't help it. Not much changed from the basics as of yet and
still at the same time a LOT did too. To hint out for you then in spite of us taking
over by accident, I'll tell you what's going on so far from what I know, show some
screens again (as this will be the new topic for it for me to start. Feel free to add
both of yours as well here too, and so can anyone else. Smile  )

Rare Drop "Warnings":
Notice that now, unlike before, the game will warn you if a Rare item appears
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
so you will NEVER miss those from now on!

New Stage: Planet Vopar!!
This nostalgic aquatic planet is perhaps the most beautifully done stage in the game as of yet!
But each rose has its thorns! First of all, this is oddly unlocked as soon as someone is lvl 15+ and rather QUICKLY to boot! This area is recommended for dealing with lvl-18 brutes and above. Speaking of which, the enemies are also like in PSO1;
Watch out for these invisi-bastards!!
The NPC units can't see them, but it doesn't mean that THIS Fonewearl can't notice! I can spot them at least several feet away looking rather faint! The problem is trying to lock-on to such nuisances! SaFoie is recommended until further notice of where to find the new technics  to cook them head-on before one suffers a deadly "Plasma tackle" from them! Also watch out for the corrupt vegetation also making an appearance once again! I've got to check this place out later on!!

New style, New sensei! :
"Uh-oh! Sega, I see what you did there...Cute Laugh "

(but I'm cuter!!) .......anyway, a new trainer shows up. She's kinda flirty from what I see, but this lady trains the new Braver units! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
P.s: I WANT THAT OUTFIT!!! Roflcopter-Roll

Picky Familiars:
As said above, I changed plans. I hired White Len as my familiar.
Despite her extremely tiny size even compared to Phantasy Star PORTABLE versions --
(wow!! White Len is WAY smaller than even in the two!!)
...she's actually got an iron hide and is very buff for a so-called lvl 01 ranker!
Warning!: "What do you mean 'picky'?" Well according to Cerberus-G's tryout of PSO2 for her 2nd day, she told me that White Len didn't even want to be bothered to look at her, but ONLY responded to me. She can't even hire Len in a quest alongside her disregarding the fact that all three of us are tied here. Shocked 

Cerberus: Hi there. Seems I can get into Ara's mini room. 'sup?

White Len : Who the hell are YOU....? You're not MY boss, get out of my face. Not even gonna look. My loyalty only belongs to the master, and you're not so bye.
Not very impressed 
*does not even flinch! Stays as stiff as a Monk waiting for the sensei to come back and instruct!

Cerberus: Shocked Woah ....um, wow. Okay.Oops! 

So clearly only your main boy/girl is going to get the attention. Even Koffie is picky about who's the "leader" and only tells your real "self" about getting a Support Character familiar/vassal. Seems right through the door too for the vets and not the cadets.

Screencaps coming later on tonight.
_________

Armaments (3rd option):
*familiars will ONLY TAKE UNLOCKED ITEMS!

One weapon plausible to your equipable arsenal,
A full armor set (of any?) consistent of three separate parts,
One outfit,
One weapon cameo unit.

Most gear recommended is that of what you can use, including skills and all classes you have unlocked so far (in this case, White Len has access to ALL types since Arala Cran has all of them unlocked as of yet)

Second Soul!:
They are NOT BS-ing about it! You actually CAN get another character!!

My second "Main" character? Actually it's CerberusGirl herself! She did this one for me while using my account under my permission! Razz
Speaking of this cute gothic lolita of hers, she has quite a short temper, but kinda DOES look like from Threads of Fate slightly Very Happy 
Notice: All action tickets used DOES count! Cerberus didn't even have to buy any, so I just taught her how to set up auto-taunts, she did the rest on her own.

(And yes, I saved up another Valgris dress for you, Cerberus. You can take and keep my yellow one. Oops you already knew that as I told you where to go and get it, hence you already are wearing it. Silly me. Smile  )
^- Lol Mint, you did the exact same thing I did. Try not to be so rude, 'kay? 'tis no way for a Princess to behave. Laughing 

Second unit's secondary:
(Len) IH8U's secondary protagonist is Prince Laharl (as a Male newman) so he is my male character.

Third unit's secondary:
Casper's secondary protagonist is none other than a special guest: Crimrose !
Yes, Crimrose is the one who is Casper's helper here.

Catches:
Even though this is a free blessing even to NON-Active players before Episode 2 was released, there are various downsides to this as well!

Problem 1: You will have your original already there as a "friendly unit" as back-up, but you can't have your newly created second main character as a back-up unit while as the original. So in example as my roster shows:
-Mint can summon Arala Cran,
-Crimrose can summon Casper,
-Laharl can summon IH8U (AKA: Len),
but NOT backwards! The main girls cannot summon the secondary protagonists as back-up! Sad

Problem 2: Some quests are not possible to take while as your second main character. They are ONLY possible to trigger by YOU, yourself as your original.

Problem 3 (above): The new Support Partners are as stiff as a ancient loyal soldier/knight/monk; he/she will refuse to even look at your second protagonist, but only go to YOU and you alone. No one else. *edit by Cerberus-G

In spite of:
-Arala Cran cannot summon Mint, but White Len will ONLY respond to Arala Cran and not Mint,
-IH8U cannot summon Laharl, but Amy Sorel will only listen to her and not him,
-Crimrose cannot get a response from Tamiko, only Casper can at this point.

New Race (or not?) The Dewmans are back!:
The new race added now are the Dewmans from PS-P2.5: Infinity, and Cerberus is one of them. Just don't pick at them calling them "demons" due to the horns and abnormal eyes... Smile

Downside: The dewman race does NOT have the special powers as in PS-P2.5-I, what a shame...Sad (or perhaps not YET, guess because the Mags)

Random:
"Ghost" mode? Surprised

Last edited by CerebusGirl on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit by CerberusGirl; proof about what the original poster of this line says.)
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CerebusGirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Sorry had to edit your stuff a bit there. Hope you don't mind and yes going to start posting things around this topic from now on too! Btw, Vol Dragon is a bitch! Geez! Also I have no idea what you meant that the Cartadra'n or whatever that snake-like boss's name was is an easy enemy! He almost creamed me!! affraid 
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Arala Cran : Well that was dealt with, also helped you get Technics activated now too so you don't have to get so angry when Masker runs around trying to cause trouble, but be sure to watch out for that pesky Chrome Dragon boss!!

But a lot has randomly happened recently, mostly the roflcopter spins! Laughing 

FINALLY look who finally shows up!! Love effect 

lol Patty Laughing 

R9-A1 

Casper is in a very foul mood at the time!! Shocked 
A tale of Souls & Swords, Eternally Retold....
.....and a FISH.......(?)

Looks like someone wants her to cool off.

Crimrose seen in action!

Huh...?
*2 minuets later:
I'm NOT moving!! Razz
(This is why those pompous darkers/SEED/hostiles seem to hate FONewearls; because  regardless of being easily hurt, we're so tiny and hard to hit, yet we can hit THEM from anywhere without a warning! Roflcopter-Roll )
Somehow this boss got stuck and was acting like a complete idiot consecutively trying to throw snowballs at me but since I'm a somewhat small FONewearl, he had quite a troublesome matter trying to catch this cat.

Headshot FAIL!!
(Oh and btw, remember when I said that Vol Dragon fell down the steps?)
^- So did Ms.Quartz! Roflcopter-Roll 
Seriously! She went *plop!* out cold at that spot, but then slipped off right after in a second! It was hilarious!!

Warning! DO NOT CLICK!! 18+ viewer discretion is advised!
DO NOT CLICK ME!! :

Anyway, Units are set now; these are the names as follows that I know.

Main Protagonist: Arala Cran (ME, obviously!)
Located: Ship 07 - the Geofu
2nd soul: Mint Cerberus (that's CerberusGirl here. She plays my 2nd "self", so I share everything I get with her directly)
2nd Located: same as first.
Ara's Familiar: White Len (a Mini-FONewearl)
Mint's Familiar: Siegfried (yup, she made Siegfried from Soul Calibur here as a mini-version of himself, Hunter by obvious. Getting outfits for him will eventually count!)
2nd Located:  also same as original
Len's Familiar: Amy Sorel (Amy as a Dewman. Smile  )
*Laharl cannot summon a Familiar yet! He is too low level! Sad
2nd located: *same as her partner.
Casper's Familiar (unoriginal): Ren Tamiko (my mage-self from Disgaea while NOT as Etna)
*Crimrose cannot summon a Familiar yet!  She is too low level! Sad
*One unit has moved back to Ship 10; all items that were "lost" during self-deletion are still intact so she has taken some old accessories. This unit has a corrected name of me in kanji. The "main" character of this unit is my english-translated name directly Smile
*neither girls can summon a Familiar, they are both under par level! T_T
*neither girls can summon a Familiar, they are both under par level! T_T
*neither boy or girl can summon a Familiar yet! :'(
*Both boy and girl are too low in level still! T_T

P.s: Falz had FINALLY got me with a rotten tomato!! Bad preformance! 
Ouch! Meanie..... Sobbing 
(lol I got blindsided after he literally had me spinning from an X3 pimp slap combo in a single turn! ROFL!!!)
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 夏葉 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Solution to Problem 1
Register your second soul as a Friend Partner.
You can only register one of your characters PER ACCOUNT.

I already know this as I already have my third character.
I just like Rine to be the Friend Partner.
夏葉
夏葉
Humanoid

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:59 am

FO-Newearl : Ugh..... well now all of a sudden I kinda LIKE fighting that Baize core. Even better if there's no small mobs around, but the acid rain isn't very nice..... Party hard! Lol! 

in last post!:
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CerebusGirl Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Aww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I envy! That thing appeared in the desert when I saw it and it just slapped me all over the place so them Darkers dun like me. Sad 

They must find you very attractive as much as anyone would obviously, I'm so jealous! Laughing 

But um..... some enemies at that Bonus stage that annoyed me are able to attack through the walls?! Wtf is up with this??? Think you better report it! Surprised
Have to rummage through snapshots to find it, sorry I think it got buried in the batch somewhere...

Btw though:
Creepy!! Now this bug looks quite menacing!

Okay so I found out actually you can get another unit for a second character! Here's my new friend: Meet Siegfried, the one legendary paladin and wielder of Soul Calibur who has been hunting Nightmare down for years straight in a row! Smile

Me & Siggy vs a Big ol' manbitch... Not very impressed
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LurkerGear-V Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:43 pm

I will eventually have to get back into taking a look at these new tweeks when I have a chance one of these days. I do admit that I'm quite impressed to find a few changes to things when I have last looked a few months ago.

Further to admit, I congratulate you for getting your appearance to look quite sharply as that of your personal favorite character. The outfit color is a close match, the hair is just as long enough to almost be perfect as seen without the hair ornaments as seen on the original appearance, and you even have a scythe armed.

Laughable enough however you have only a few noticeable off-matched points:

1-The name is a bit off, but that is excusable. I see you were trying to match using direct katakana and it is not easy to use were you not a natural.

2-The originally designed character is not as muscular as this. You are oddly ripped here compared to the casual.

3-The original character has a serious-part-classic heroine's voice, instead your version has that of a Gothic Lolita; a bit too stern for her.

4-Your face is a bit scarred up.......... what happened?

5 (for fun)- Seems you have gotten bored of working under Shintaro and finally changed sides. What will Kohintaro and the rest of the opposite group who were against you think were they to find you again? I bet they would be quite surprised.

6 (more fun) - Dragon wings and more skin revealed? (I already understand that this cannot be helped. I am just teasing.)
____

either way, very original of you. Also quite smart of an AI-Character to admit as well; consecutively switches between skills and weapons with a wide variety of skills on the fly. Oh and after all you did say "reincarnated after years of a long, cold painful sleep", so that makes sense. I even read the personal story you had about it, and this goes quite nicely. How very well done indeed and I see you are seriously into that girl. Bravo!
LurkerGear-V
LurkerGear-V
Legendary Unit
Legendary Unit

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Character sheet
Personal Title: Descender Gear
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by CerebusGirl Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Pirate outfit FTW!

'tis Vita play btw too, also
by accident:

Wrong character selection because of so fast and no lag! Not used to it but....

Woah, look at them huge bazookas! I'd dock with her anytime! Love effect 

Here's Vastell's new girl:
Mad 
Beauty Queen (Vastella) : DANG!!! System crapped out on me! I'm not getting a further response from Koffie!! WTF IS THIS?!?!?!

Ouch @ that night.... no luck for there!
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by EroNeko Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 pm

okay.
after around 3 months and around 50GB of traffic. i manage to play it~
only to mess it up when the damned pso2 tweaker used the old story patch Mad 

trying to fix the mess and see if i can play it again....

if i do can play, i'm on ship 7.
id NekoRukako
char: Rukako
a ranger Cast
EroNeko
EroNeko
Half Angel/Demon

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-04-25

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (Neko) Half-Beast (Neko)
Personal Title: The Lord of Perversion
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Ah, gonna pop in a few requests then. I see how that gets however though. Be careful what patch goes to where. Things like that aren't an unpopular nuisance, as I too had that trouble myself oft a times.

Well this wasn't supposed to be spoiled because it somehow got split into three, but well....

Behold, some live action!
Arala Cran
Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 812

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Patch fail:
lolwhut? Suspect ... Shocked 
Arala Cran
Arala Cran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Wait I don't understand what your "lolwhut" is for, if your talking about the info at the top you can actually change their class by equiping a different class weapon, speeds things up.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:54 pm

there's something wrong with this picture which is actually NOT edited out:

1: Weapon,
2: Back Unit
3: Rear Unit <- (the "lolwhut???")
4: Leg Unit
--*other menus On and on... 

That's a bit of a problem: One of the same thing twice in different words; both do the same thing, where's "Arm Unit"??? bugfreak 
Without it, I can't have White Len diss the weaker armored gauntlets for the better ones I've ripped off stronger bosses with more mods on it. Reported right away. Roflcopter-Roll 
Arala Cran
Arala Cran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Oh that, ya I noticed that but paid no attention to it. Just figured sega wanted to call arms rears for a little while.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Fail Oops! 
Arala Cran
Arala Cran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:52 am

Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:27 am

Ya I tried to record myself and I just lose to many frames in the gate area to even try a mission.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:26 pm

testing a different method of uploading snapshots since Photobucket is being baka
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:17 pm

imgur.com It works great
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:19 pm

lol well I'll tap into it after I do a nice familiar run of PSO1 again, also thought to spoil some info, I'll be adding an 8th unit here. Prime actions will be for Ship 04 on that one, but still able to go to BOTH 04 & 07. Data will come soon. It'll be a while to get stuff in the act.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Well, before that, I'll have to seriously stock up on meseta, they've finally decided to start to release four interesting dresses that caught my attention, and I don't plan on getting another baka yellow one this time of any! I want a better color of them all this time!
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:50 pm

And what dresses might these be?
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next