Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

WTF is that (2): User Ranks

Go down

WTF is that (2): User Ranks Empty WTF is that (2): User Ranks

Post by Ivis Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:05 am

This is a listed topic about user ranks and how we've set them up, what to do to build it up and ditch the lame one for a better level. Some titles seem very bogus at first but it's not of offense, just lack of action needing to turn around.

There are several, each differ from another, and there's two categories of Ranks however that define the difference of who's a common type from a "boss you shouldn't get in fights with" so to say, do pay attention carefully. Here is a list that might be prone to change eventually as we gain more ideas, until then this is the names we have of now.

Common Rank Types
These are for normal members, such as newly registered people and so-on; ones like you, the reader of this topic. They change as a person posts more and range from a "bogus" to "better" set of order.

-Bogus Beginner Ranks-
Backstabbing Snitcher - Zero Posts (0); Level 0
A title set for a complete lowly, fresh-out-of-boot-camp new member who has absolutely no posts whatsoever. Cold as the title may seem, it's not of a serious issue but until we can confirm if he/she is friend or foe, this is the most bogus of a common title known to a brand new person in the corp. Members with this rank are seen as someone prone to being subject of just a "bump on the log" and gone after the next second, or could be something worse; a spy who's simply leeching data for their own. We will find ways to place severe restrictions on such worthless drones in case they did like the last batch we've discovered a few years ago. Once in this title, a user cannot send PMs, post links, images, or so-on yet until proven to not be a "drone" by at least leaving but a single post somewhere so we can confirm this person is actually alive.
Rank up: take a first step and leave at least a single post in the "Cadet's Intermezzo" section to ditch this one.

Leecher - (1) Post; Level 01
A lowly new face who is only a newly hatched chick from an egg. He/She made the first post of their life here finally, but this is just the beginning. This user is still suspicious to the eye ever so slightly, so restrictions are still operational, though not as much now that this unit left their first marker. New unlocked auto-group addition sets the newbatron straight into the "Common Warriors" group, so this user can now have access to more topic areas and some functions are finally possible. Keep posting to get better titles than this!
Rank up: post again and more to get rid of the bogus look! Try some different spots of interest or respond to a lately active topic if you dare.

Energy Leech (2) Posts; Level 02
Still no better than the previous rank, but then again, this person is on the move now. Keep on with the movements and level up.
Rank up: keep posting, you may get PMs activated soon so you can respond to the "Cute" Cerberus who greeted you through the door.
But watch out, that little lady is a pervert.

Newbie (3) Posts; Level 03
Private Messaging (PMs) function is now open, but this user is still not out of the low-tier ranks just yet. This person should watch what they say, just because Private Messaging is available now doesn't mean one should stop posting. We have encountered some who are this timid and shouldn't be. Do not switch to PMs-Only.
Rank up: Take one more post and you'll be at the end of the low-tier ranks soon.

Incoming Space Invader (4) posts; Level 04
This person is something to behold now, they've been starting to post quite a bit so suspicion is subsiding, but like a Space Invader, we've still yet to figure out what they are up to. One more and this will be the person's last line of beginner level mock-titles.
Rank up: one more, then requirements will officially double, but you will no longer be considered a beginner user anymore.

Cadet (5 - 9) posts; Level 05
The last of the mockery titles. The requirements will double now but at this point the user is now a duckling able to swim without drowning. All standard functions are now possible and this person can finally start doing things like the rest who are casual. Don't stop now though!
Rank up: double the posts to 10 or more to level up and get out of the low-tier ranks!

-Average Anticipator Ranks- (yes I made that word up Rolling Eyes )
Replica - (10 - 14) posts; Level 06
A new casual Tatari/Replica/Darker-Arks Impostor created by Dark Falz /whatever other doppelganger-type reincarnation of their noted character-appearance who is acting with a will of his/her own. Could be better, same, or worse than their appearance. Either way, this user is no longer a beginner, and knows what they are doing. No point to hold suspicion further other than to monitor his/her live actions.
Rank up: now requirements take double effort, as you are the "double" of your character but of your own will. Laughing (take 10 more moves)

Mortal - (15 - 24) posts: Level 07
One who is no longer considered a "doppelganger" type, but a true second-soul type and the will is that of their own, making a stand of being most likely better/worse than the original of whom he/she appears as. A unit to be recognized by differences.
Rank up: Now things will take X4 the effort.

Humanoid - (25 - 49) posts; Level 08
This being is not an average mortal. He/She has shown quite a lot of skill to get this far, so being considered "humanoid" could consist of being a super-human or greater... though not divine/deity level yet, but quite close! They are nearing equal (or higher) power than the original who they appear as!
Rank up: Not much different from the last rank but the last of the average style ranks, soon to join the higher-rankings. Requirements will be greatly increased now.

-Stronger Soldier Ranks-
Half Angel/Demon - (50 - 74) posts; Level 09
This person/creature is partially a deity ranking being and has been through quite a lot of things! He/She has taken the first step of proof to being known as one who's quite strong and not to be underestimated nor taken lightly!
Rank up: now that you're no longer even an average user but an active one who's been around a lot, we expect to see you more often. This is where the "crazy" requirements begin. Of course at this point you might not pay attention to rank level anymore.

Rift-Ripper - (75 - 99) posts; Level 10
Someone who is able to use abnormally heightened power to cause small tears of time and space; creating black holes. Exceptional power is at the hand of this user, he/she can do quite some interesting things!
Rank up: go for 100!

Bio-Weapon - (100 - 149) posts; Level 11
She/He is capable of being interchangeable, as well as having irregular standards of holding a fort/hive of their own with even little minions and familiars. Coming across one such as this will lead to chaotic cases if trespassing by him/her the wrong way...
Rank up: go for 150!

Mana Bio-Weapon - (150 - 249) posts; Level 12
Even worse than that of a casual Bio-Weapon, this unit can even create a distorted space of his or her own desire with even stronger power, similar to that of Dark Falz himself! Do not cross this being, you have been warned...
Rank up: now take on a full task of 100+ more for the first time if you dare, that'll certainly take a while. Laughing 

Infernal Soldier - (250 - 499) posts; Level 13
One who is capable of creative, tactical, and destructive capabilities in all expertise levels of grace and precession.... or chaos and damnation toward sinners. Has been through hell and back alive and is very hard to take down!
Rank up: this is nearing the top level, 3rd place. Now aim for a whooping 250+ posts!

Demi-Overlord - (500 - 999) posts; Level 14
One who is almost capable of being an overlord able to control a netherworld of his/her own at will, and has had hidden experience with it before. Either be it an active fact, or latent myth soon to become legend, this person sure acts with zeal and has lasted for years.
Rank up: This is nearing the final rank you can get. The greatest challenge yet is to double this effort of 500+ more...

Bigcore - (1000+) posts; Maximum Level 15
Why this title? One large fact: Boss Material. Bigcores are capable of anything, everything, can always change, are hard to take down, and never-ever stay down were they shot down at all. They are known to all and are extremely experimental, forever returning. Worse of all is that in spite of having to take so many hits to be taken down and yet come back every single time later and ever stronger than before, they can kill even by a brush-up and every single move, bump, anything.... all in a single hit!
Rank up: N/A

Special Users Rank Types
These ranks are exclusive for special people and will not be changed. No average member(s) will ever be seen with these unless in rare cases. Most of them are absolutely not given to anyone else under any circumstances and that will not be changed unless by the main administrator herself. Some are actually ranks people would never wish for, so be warned.... a member "could" end up with one, but the wild guess is clearly obvious after this list will have been read clearly. These ranks will have far more carefully detailed info since they are irregular and special cases.

Deceased...
Type: User Group Rank
Affinity: Bad
Info: This is for users who are no longer of this world, but will never be forgotten. In heritage, their data will be passed on to a family member of his/her own, but if in a special standard, the high-functions may be changed, if they are not exactly the same as the original owner. Not a happy sight this rank is, truly.

Absent Unit
Info: This is a warning bell marker to some users who actually were popular, but suddenly went up with the wind and never came back yet. They are temporarily demoted so that their info (if hacked, ever...) will not cause damage if the original user didn't come back and reported that their data was hijacked somehow by someone else who was not him/her.

On temporary punishment
Type: Personal Rank
Info: On the verge of pain, this person has done some very shameless acts and is temporarily on punishment. The cause of their crimes aren't clear so until it's resolved, they are stuck out for the designated time, but not forever.

Completely Destroyed (Banned)
Info: You don't want to go here, and you certainly do not want this rank...

The Fool (Banned)
Info: No better than what it says, or the previous. It's aimed directly at a sinner who deserves to be hated and should not even be alive...

Formal Guardian
Affinity: Good
Info: A standard rank for Mod Soldiers (AKA: Moderators) of the forum. One who has authority and is known with it.

Irregular Overlord
Info: A varying rank for a high-level member who actually is a mod or higher; could also be an administrator over his/her own little netherworld elsewhere and has earned solid respect here, or such. This one could actually BE an Ex-Admin in guise.

Some personal User Ranks

Dimensional Admin
Prime User: Ren (Main Administrator) White Len
Info: Personal title only for my sister who is the ruler of all in this site and main admin. There will be no others with this title, as it is self-picked by her alone directly.

Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)
Prime User: Arala Cran (Main Administrator) Arala Cran
Info: Second personal title for the main administrator herself; my own sister that is, who rules all here. This is for her as her all-time favorite character from Castle Shikigami 2 / Shikigami no Shiro 2, and there will be no other. The one and only. This stray cat is actually still Ren herself, but using her data from a distant area away from her own home while checking progress from remote locations when possible, or whenever she feels like it.

Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)
Prime User: CerberusGirl
Affinity: Neutral
Info: This rank is selected for CerberusGirl, as for being my sister's best and closest friend, as well as hand-picked Second-of-command main female administrator who is sometimes wacky enough (more than my sister) to even try to imitate her when Ren/Arala Cran is unable to make a stand due to something terrible happening to her.

Negative Factor
Prime User: Ivis (my own self)
Affinity: Neutral
Info: This is of a user who's usually a bit of a brute but has a soft side, and is not stupid enough to exploit it further. One who usually comes up as a bit of a Drill Sargent over others at times. This is my own rank, self-selected and mine alone. Any questions?

Bloodline Overlord
Prime User: Mrs. (Sayo) Yuhki
Info: A personal rank which I requested to my personal friend who stood up for me and my sister more a dozen times before, and has also taken part of the fire to the face in an incident which does not concern this topic. She too has also taken interest in another character who she is almost directly named after (excluding last name differences) from Castle Shikigami 2. Highly religious, yet hardly seen online, she makes a special appearance at times to look for rats to banish that break the rules while oddly teamed up with "her past rival" (according to the game's lines) as the two no longer are rivals, but friends from hence on. Often cuts down to business and leaves petty matters for later and only a short time, that which I find honorable compared to two certain people around me... anyway, as "bloodline overlord" states, she lives with us.

Anubis the Balancer of Life
Prime User: Vastell (Luke)
Info: This personal rank is self-chosen by Luke (VastellDrake) who is the 3rd-in-command and perhaps first main male administrator here who too makes a stand in if the other girls are absent, or if there comes a time when there needs to be some Boy Action going on to show some baddies a thing or two. He often acts timid on purpose to throw people off and confuse opponents, but he is actually one of the smartest who we have living in our area directly, and if seen in rare cases, very aggressive against the enemy with style as well. Often however, he disdains violence and is mostly targeted for no reason, but certainly gets out of tight spots and sometimes turns cases around in which the aggressor is the regretting one.

The Last Seraph
Prime User: Satsujinki (Sayajin Mui)
Info: A personal title self-chosen by Mui, who has been honorable to us ever since after we've been in a very tight and brutal case or two before, and made a difference of it when everyone was about to disband completely. He is often at a job as well as dealing with monsters/criminals simultaneously with expert assassination skills; dealing business quickly, quietly, and cleanly in a day. One of the first people which even a brute such as I have come to trust who's not in the same living quarters as we are, and never failed those expectations yet.

* there are others, but I can't fit them all here yet.

Last edited by Ivis on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ivis
Ivis
Negative Factor

Number of posts : 239
Location : You'll try to kill me if I told you, therefore unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: A soul of Curse
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down

WTF is that (2): User Ranks Empty Re: WTF is that (2): User Ranks

Post by Ivis Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Rank and Title Requests
Yes it is possible to sometimes request a personal rank, but before you do, you have to meet good standards first (and FYI, I personally disagree to this as I find it a bad idea, but whatever...) Some rules that apply are:

-You should have a decant number of posts (at least 100+ or greater. My sister is far to lenient, she claims at least 15 or so and to have a good meet-up online with her. I find that pathetic and too soft Suspect )

-You should have known at least 2 or more administrators well enough for easier approval (New rule set: just getting by her alone doesn't cut it, she's too stupid and lenient... anyway, two or more will be barely fair enough to pass)

-You may not get just any personal title you want (be reasonable, not stupid/smartass; things that will not go are ranks with bad language, or "I am the REAL admin!" or anything else dumb like that sort of childish rubbish and etc. Rolling Eyes )

*To burst your bubble: Just because you get a special title by request doesn't mean you're exactly special or will gain unique abilities such as pretending to be a moderator when you don't even qualify. Razz
Ivis
Ivis
Negative Factor

Number of posts : 239
Location : You'll try to kill me if I told you, therefore unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: A soul of Curse
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down