Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Perfect World USA/int coming soon.

Go down

Perfect World USA/int coming soon. Empty Perfect World USA/int coming soon.

Post by Dalamar Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Edit: We're playing on the Lost City server.

http://perfectworld.com
edit: closed beta keys @ http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/perfect_world/ you have to register and write they key down til PW opens.

I've only played 2 MMO's that were remotely fun, and that's L2 and PW.
PW-MY's 3 second+ lag and engrish speakers kinda ruined the experience, but since Mystic convinced them to ban countries who have their own server and the USA is not a 3rd world country, I think it's actually gonna be playable this time.

Note:
This game is not for the faint of heart, just as L2 is not.
-soloing is annoying/expensive unless you play a werefox, which are not exactly the best class (though, can still be good with a skilled/knowledgable user)
-you can drop gear when killed in pvp (even when not red, though this may vary across different pw servers), however you don't seem to lose exp unless killed by an NPC and the drop rate is low.

But.. risk is what makes games fun!
Unlike RF where killing people was just so empty since you never lost anything but useless CP (unless you were hunting drivers lol gimp bells), and mining was not profitable enough to be worth going to CW to get one shotted by a hacking archon constantly.
...god, I still have nightmare about how awful RF was. Ah well, at least Hellbringer and I got some good laughs out of it on Solus.

Last edited by Dalamar on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dalamar
Replica
Replica

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Character sheet
Race: Mecha Mecha
Personal Title: A soul of promise
.:

Back to top Go down

Perfect World USA/int coming soon. Empty Re: Perfect World USA/int coming soon.

Post by Dalamar Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:44 am

Mystic reuploaded his videos. The PVP in this game is awesome.
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1671

Even for you roleplayer carebear types, the overall fantasy look of this game is incredible, though the graphics are a bit below my standard (still nice, though). Characters are extremely customizable. You can make a 4-ear werefox that looks like Ren haha, which I'll be doing (again).

Dalamar
Replica
Replica

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalamar Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Level 63 WF on Lost City now, I can tank just about any 45- boss with my golem or frog, and I can speed up questing for lowbies since I can one shot 30- monsters. But I generally deny requests for help until I know who I'm doing it for, so you'd have to mention you took my offer from here so I know. Hate potentially helping enemy guild members since they kill me because of how the rest of my guild acts <_<

Dalamar
Replica
Replica

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down