Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Steam Group site

2 posters

Go down

Steam Group site Empty Steam Group site

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Connecting it here since others use it more than I do and the fact that I will need to cut services at a degree to prevent any further dangerous activity that might cause me to get in more trouble.

I may be green-tabbed for now, but after the last case with Facebook, I can never be "too-careful", regardless of how people claim it (seems) to be more of a care-free system that will only result banning or red-tabbing someone who deliberately decided to hack things to cause damage or cheat.

*uploading link now as fixing it before I get off of it for defensive purposes Neutral *
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Steam Group site Empty Re: Steam Group site

Post by Azursia Siaku Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:03 am

Steam now does streaming straight thru it's client! You have to opt into the steam beta to veiw streams or to stream but this is as simple as clicking Steam in the top left corner then settings, under account you should see a drop down box that lets you into it.

I don't know what or how they did it, but it's pretty low end friendly as even I can stream without losing any of my fps.

Your stream is started by inviting someone to watch it, or just anybody on your friends list that clicks, watch game when you're in game. You can have it set up so that only people you invite watch, friends have to request to watch, friends only (meaning any friend that hits watch will auto start your stream an' only your friends can watch it) or Public which lets anyone watch you play.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down