Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Player Search: GMT -08 zone

Go down

Player Search: GMT -08 zone Empty Player Search: GMT -08 zone

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:38 pm

I will need a hand on searching for some active players to join up on PSO2 who are in a GMT zone of -08 (the Pacific) that can join Ship 07 and can play the game for at least several hours in a day. If anyone could be kind enough to help with the search or join up, that would help me out a lot, as my timezone compared to many others there is ...."the odd-one out"; the problem is that I see there are a few players who are motivated and do nicely in the team I'm in; however, each of them have nearly the same timezone of eachother while mine is entirely different, not matching with anyone. Other teams are out of the question, as I do need to recruit some new members into Midnight Blue who are in a direct timezone of -08 GMT; as even a three hour difference is a massive difference.

To join up:

Ship 07- Geofu,
Team: Midnight Blue

looking for anyone, hopefully at least a minimum group of three or more players who are friendly and active. If anyone can find them, refer them over immediately ASAP. Several attempts I have tried bread disastrous failure as a result in every attempt; players were unmotivated, dropped out quickly never came back, went to something else and never came back, were plain unfriendly, etc. The help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down