None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am
Counter System

Moderator Purge Check

Go down

Moderator Purge Check Empty Moderator Purge Check

Post by Ivis on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Due to some personal alerts from people and also noticing inactivity through several higher-ups lately for over the past few years, I will be doing a moderator purge check.

Current Staff: Don't worry, this will only take effect on several inactive users to prevent another incident.

Those who are affected and bewildered: If there are any objections as for later just contact the main administrator herself to be re-enlisted. If you do request to be re-enlisted again however, please do make sure to be active this time if at least once a week to keep your status. This does not include external sources such as steam chat or such which each have nothing to do with Heavenly Solace.

In short:
If you're not active and you were a moderator, you will be affected = Demotion.

The highest chance of a person being demoted calls for:
-inactive for over several weeks (70% demotion risk chance) or up to over several months (95% demotion risk chance) from unknown means,
-found on external sources and not active in the forum (35% chance risk demotion)
proving that the individuals are not interested and have gone elsewhere instead,
-combination of inactive + found on other source = severely not interested and unaffected by problems, therefore not suitable to hold moderator status.

Why do a demotion:
-several complaints which worried some members before are because there are too many people holding "Moderator" over their heads,
-such inactive accounts are easy targets for unfriendly people to attack and use as a drone to do damage (has happened before, and not just here),
-if the individual isn't interested in checking back at least once a week, why should they be called a "moderator" in the first place? They simply do not care and don't want it.

If you are unhappy about this, just become active (and not the simple "only after notice" tactic which I have observed several people taking advantage of using lately) and you'll prove that you can take your rank back.

Some people will not be affected for special reasons.
Spoiler:
The following names will not be targeted of this check under any means, despite not being 100% active:
Frost,
Satsujinki,
Kenjutsu.
Jade Curtis / Omega Ramirez,

Moderator Purge Check Pbucket

SCREW YOU, Maladjusted freaks!
Ivis
Ivis
Negative Factor

Number of posts : 239
Location : You'll try to kill me if I told you, therefore unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: A soul of Curse
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down

Moderator Purge Check Empty Re: Moderator Purge Check

Post by Ivis on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Very late update: Some administrators and mods have been dismissed of their duties due to their errors, as well as retired from activity here.

Those numbers are very few (2), those who are here currently however are not affected.

Moderator Purge Check Pbucket

SCREW YOU, Maladjusted freaks!
Ivis
Ivis
Negative Factor

Number of posts : 239
Location : You'll try to kill me if I told you, therefore unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: A soul of Curse
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%