Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am
Counter System

The -do want- list for 2018 to early 2019

Go down

The -do want- list for 2018 to early 2019 Empty The -do want- list for 2018 to early 2019

Post by Alala Kuran on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Just a reminder to myself or if anyone would be kind enough to help a girl out please? Smile
Anyway, this stuff is needed on tab:

The software list:
PS4:
Soul Calibur 6: Limited Edition (delayed to Oct.19... but gotta grab it!)
Megaman 11 (not tabbed, need to buy around Oct. 2) Got this one!
God Eater 3 JP (there's a hit date! It's somewhere in Dcember! Getting this and the US version too!)

PS-Vita:
Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviors (DLC already shared via PS4)
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (need the full game)
Toukiden 2 (DLC and Saves already shared too)
Ys 8: Lacrimosa of Dana

PC:
Monster Hunter World (will not ignore PS4 version!)
Sword Art Online 4: Fatal Bullet
Soul Calibur 6 Regular for Steam (optional lol but must-have!)

Nintendy Switch:
Monster Hunter Generations X2-Ultimate (Aug. 29!) Got it!

The actual new Hardware:
New PS4-Pro (White Cover, 1TB, it's a triple decker. Will make this one that's $499+ the new "main" PS4)

Xbox New-One: Type X (needs to be a replacement for the aged Xbox360)

Another PS Vita (back-up in case the old model of mine is corrupted even further, getting tired of corrupt data excuses lately!)

A 64GB Memory Stick for the Vita (pass the 2nd 32GB down. Getting x2 of this will actually help a lot more)

An actual "Pro Controller" for the Nintendey Switch. (Thanks Samus! Your "Metroid" controller works nicely! Laughing )

Another N-Switch for a certain someone (around 2019)

One can dream.... distant future:

God Eater 3 (PS4 version and PC version, but PS4 especially!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4, gift for someone, Early 2019)

Things to do:
Pick back up on Mugen Development, but move stuff over to Patron instead (cruel, but everyone else started doing it lately, and having been scoffed at by people wasn't a good experience so I'll keep the price low but there will be a price. Only personal clients will get my work freely. Low beta versions will still be free.)

Start up some artwork and such with my husband also in Patron (will not be taking commissions though sorry)

One day start on a personal game which is not mugen but still off the same sprite stuffs as a demo of my own character!

Need to hold off a $440 for something before November.
(Current target tab: $400 left)

Another tab is on hold requiring $85...

For animation stuff (may need help of husband to do this if I can't:
just for fun:
Part 1 short:

PSO2 Shorts - "630 Chaos 1!"
(Short with some voice clips from just games; I simply step in, walk up to the quest counter and accept a easy quest. I get in and just before about to start the mission but my Mag stops me and points to a nasty 630 Virus warning. I instantly scream in a wtf-rage scream because it causes the quest to instantly fail before it starts due to being "disconnected".

Used sounds will be of a duck quack from looking at the terminal, and Nanostray's "Boss Warning" for the 630 virus, and the "Game Over" song from PSO1 will be used for "Quest Failed!")

PSO2 Shorts 2 - "Bad Scratch Luck 1"
(a short previously explained but might be a bit long for its time; I walk around the shopping lobby and look at a new set of items and a nice outfit, while conversely glaring at the male stuff and other things which have a high risk of bumping my wanted item away. Deciding, I still take a go at it anyway, and so it explodes a bunch of crap items blowing me off of a ledge in the lobby with everyone looking at my direction in shock while being hit with the peculiar ring-loss sound from Sonic's games, weapon falls back in last place I was standing. Dudu comes up anyway and hands me at least one of the items I wanted out of the pile.)

PSO2 Shorts 3 - "Pesky bird! Part 1"
(a short where I am fishing in Naberius Forest Zone; I hook a fish but then a pesky low-level Agnis bird speedily and greedily swoops in and steals it as I pulled the fish from the water. I get pissed and so my own bird named Titan chases him, there's a classic "Comical Cloud of Warfare" cartoony fight and he takes the fish from the bad bird, while I nuke the thief with Rafoie leaving him toasted and wide-eyed and walk off with Titan still glaring at him as we leave. Laughing )

Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

The -do want- list for 2018 to early 2019 Empty Re: The -do want- list for 2018 to early 2019

Post by Alala Kuran on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Here's an update to this roster!

Kingdom Hearts 3 - GET!! (Limited edition too)
Resident Evil 2 - REtold (got it for Igarax! But it's only standard for now....)
God Eater 3 - In Wait.... (got it!)
Devil May Cry 5 - In wait (got it!)
Jump Force - In Wait... (actually got it 3 days earlier, wow!)

Next I need some new hardware!
These games are good but are lacking in their department and need updates badly!

Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down