I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am
Counter System

Jump Force, is it a response to DB-Xenoverse?

Go down

Jump Force, is it a response to DB-Xenoverse? Empty Jump Force, is it a response to DB-Xenoverse?

Post by Alala Kuran on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Had no idea about this game till funny enough, parents gotten advertised cups of noodles talking about it. My first sight was expecting it was like a part 2 of J-Stars Victory Versus, but was I actually wrong in just that! There is note that yes it's a multiple and including Dragonball Heroes within as well but along with others such as Naruto, Monkey D. Luffy, and even YugiOh himself? Color me surprised... especially when they all actually at the final moment announced that they needed "There is now a new hero who emerges to Unite the fight"... meaning they will throw you into the fray once more and this time you're not just fighting to protect the Dragon Balls or on a simple Time Patrol duty with Trunks anymore, but a much bigger mission!

Count me interested and expect a bit more from me of this later on once I get it, depends? Maybe Sayajin Mui might review it if he too takes part of it, but it depends really (or at least play it perhaps) on his choice of interests Wink .

Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Jump Force, is it a response to DB-Xenoverse? Empty Re: Jump Force, is it a response to DB-Xenoverse?

Post by Alala Kuran on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:20 am

Alrighty, so I got it three days pre-release time so I was really lucky! Anyway though I will have to say the following comes to mind, as I was kind of busted on this:

-This is more like Final Fantasy Dissidia x Dragonball Xenoverse kind of approach instead; no flying allowed, you're hoofing it in this fight mostly although you can get some good jumps and can still dash and has quite some high speed too,

-Confirmed there is absolutely NO co-op... there are just enemies (NOT good!) I'm disappointed! Sad
(I'll be refraining from online activity in this game except for only logging in to grab daily prizes and leave)

-It's also a bit like Marvel vs. Capcom except with Dragonball Xenoverse properties of allowing you to be the main hero/heroine of the story and customize your arsenal of up to 3 moves and 1 ultimate attack,

-This game is NOT for beginners! One wrong step and you're done, but not that easily either, if you know what you're doing... (Tough rating to be honest, there's worse though...)

-There sure are a lot of characters here... Surprised (mostly the late-generation kinds or most popular ones, not every single of one's favorites made it either)

-Customization is quite good actually compared to some other things as of lately, but could be better. No complaints here much though.

-Soundtrack is kind of.... meh, to my opinion.

-Load Screens, load screens, load screens, load screens,.....

-NO English voiceovers (doesn't bother me though much.)

-Can make up to 6 characters (recommend 3 boys and 3 girls), and they all share the same arsenal, progression, power, and money this time,

Last Response: Could be better, but game is still really good though. Worth the grab.

Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down