Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Code Vein

Go down

Code Vein Empty Code Vein

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:58 pm

*info coming eventually this Friday.

Until then, all I know is that I hear it's an infamous "Dark Souls" game under the shade of God Eater albeit not exactly. From what I saw, it looks like what would happen if the Aragami had won the war; only one of the toughest God Eaters survived it as a special guest (of course, Soma Cloud ) while remaining people been infected and became "Remnants", who are actually some new breed kind of vampires that need to steal blood from the new Aragami who are.... well, I hate to say... far stronger than even the latest "Ashborn Aragami"; bulkier, faster, and hurt far ridiculously worse than the regular ones do in God Eater, and I mean way harder hits too.

Boss areas look like Dark Souls and unfun, but you are to set a Pact with one other NPC if not another player(?) who stays with you to the end... if not killed off. On other notes, I managed to get a PS4 Pre-Order version where I think there was a chance meeting to find Soma, and well is by-far confirmed I have access to (perhaps damaged) God Arc weapons that lost their devour function, lost their gun function, and I also doubt use tower shields anymore, but still can hurt stuff... I think?

Got it finally, a bit late!

It's like half-difficulty of Dark Souls/Bloodborne, perhaps more like trying to play PSO2 on Stupid Hard Difficulty, enemies HURT! Bosses are NASTY!

Last edited by Alala Kuran on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Code Vein Empty Re: Code Vein

Post by Alala Kuran Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:48 am

Gifts to characters so far I know:

Louis- (First Encounter of an official main character. He acts like Nero with single-sword use and teleports. Is more of an intellectual type, base leader, completely reasonable even to antagonistic buffoons at least on first attempt, and is going to be seen a lot.)
What he takes: Faded Comics, Yellowed Books, Chocolate Garlic Flakes, Pungent Cheese (?), Elegant fountain pen
What he does NOT want: ???
What he gives you later: Old Book (4000)
Blood Code: Prometheus (11 Mods!)  

Yakumo- (Soldier Boy who uses a heavy blade. Been through a lot but holds an upbeat personality despite being treated rudely although he's sharp at first sight which can't be helped.)
What he likes: Branded Saki, Custom Gun Parts, Well-Aged Brandy
What he gives you later: Pound Cakes (4000)
Blood Code: Atlas (Melee Expert with Defensive tactics, 8 mods)

Io- (Cutesy girl with a nice figure and white hair who is your 2nd encounter at the very start of the game, has a personality kind of like ADA from Zone of the Enders in being worried that things will go bad if she's not by her successor: YOU. Can't fight at first for quite a while but then has quite a hefty support set and uses a heavy spear while shooting thunder at rats who she spots! She also is there for you to repair damaged Vestages to unlock Gifts for various Blood Code types allowing you to extend your abilities from things you couldn't get at first!)
What she likes: Blood Bead Candy, Emblem Flags (bad spelling), 35mm Reel video, Curious Figure (bad spelling)
What she does NOT want: Teddy Bears
What she gives you later on: Local Product (4000?)
Blood Code: Eos (Superior support, LOTS of locked mods hard to unlock, Cool

Mia- (Worried sniper girl who frets for her brother Nicola very terribly and is oblivious to the fact that things aren't what they seem at first but finds out later. Attacks at first sight but eventually figures out the hard way that we aren't the bad guys and then later becomes one hell of a sniper backed with some support skills. Has a DLC Pre-order persona in white who uses good support skills and adds to giving you two different Blood Code Type styles to utilize.)
What she likes: Fragrant Tea, Chocolate, Sushi Tacos (?),
What she does NOT want: *alcholic drinks I think (?),
What she gives you later: Herbal Tea (4000)  
Blood Code: Artemis (Default), Astrea (DLC Pre-Order Bonus only, instantly!)

Davis- (Heavy Armored Soldier dude from a group known as Cerberus. He is in charged of holding access to bonus maps called Dens where there's a chance to re-duel bosses from some areas! He also gives you a unique Blood Code type at a near early point after beating some nasty opponent, and it helps him quite a bit if you decide to run those bonus maps completely thoroughly at times.)
What he likes: Protein Powder,
What he gives you later on: Photograph
Blood Code: Hermes

Coco- (Sassy lady by a fancy car who has a nice figure you can't get even if you're another girl... gets me jealous-- anyway, also runs the basic shop to buy some items which helps! Go to her to buy stuff, but also pay attention because she gives you another Blood Code type that has a very helpful skill to escape areas when in a pinch, as well as a lot of removals of and resistances against various generic bad statuses too. She's nicer than she looks btw, but is typically extremely hard to impress.)
What she likes: Powerful Spices, Aroma Herbs
What she does NOT want: ???
What she gives you later on: Personal Meal (4000)
Blood Code: Mercury

Murasama- (Shop keeper girl who's in front of the weapons racks and often gets Yakumo in a situation lol. She's kind of like Kouta and Romeo in personality, but won't be able to go out to combat due to having to uphold the weapons shop and stuff.)
What she likes: Board Game, Old Retro Game console, Bugarally Doll, Antique Record music disc,
What she does NOT want: ???
What she gives you later on: Video Game chip (4000)
-Does NOT fight!- (Blood Code: N/G)

Jack- (Found in Memory Base area, and again later appears as a constant invader in the game. Dunno but maybe he might be half-friendly? Acts more like an anti-hero, but hasn't been confirmed to exactly fight you... yet.)
?: unconfirmed if he will follow back to base,
?: He is a Guest,
?: Not sure if he shares his Blood Code (partial antagonist but not exactly confirmed a hostile boss or willingly sharing type yet)

???- More stuff coming later!

??? Gifts (to remind myself) -
undamaged paint set, soap, flower seeds, vegetable seeds, worn tools, expensive cigar,
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Code Vein Empty Re: Code Vein

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Freaking CONFIRMED!! This is actually a God Eater Gaiden game,Pre-Order gives you (comatose) God Arcs, and there's actually a Dyas Pita - Transformed boss hidden somewhere but he shows up really late to cause carnage after a certain case! Fighting this guy with OUT a God Arc or ARKS special powers might be a thorn... there's actually Aragami in this game and they'll be a major pain to Revenants here since they aren't AGEs or even basic God Eaters even, yikes! Shocked
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down