Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Metroid Title to date.

Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty0%Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty0%Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty67%Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty33%Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again

Post by andras Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Hail. Any of you excited or interested in the newest title to the long running Metroid series, known as Other M? For one, I know I am freakin psyched for it. By far one of my favorite action side scroller titles, I'm loving the combination of side scrolling as well as first person aspects of Other M.

I also find it interesting that the acronym for the game is MOM. It makes me curious as to what it could mean, Mother Brain, or Samus' mother Virginia, perhaps the metroid queen or Samus essentially being the infantile Metroid's mother.

They also display a CG version of the ending of Super Metroid and the fall of the Baby Metroid, it's rather sad but Mother Brain looks freakin vile. It should also be noted that the Prime series was not acknowledged by the creators, which makes me question whether it is cannon to Other M's storyline.

Discuss.
andras
andras
G Class Monster Hunter

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-09-22

http://monhun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again Empty Re: Nintendo's famous Bounty Huntress at it again

Post by Satsujinki Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 am

Super Metroid has always been my favourite to date. I do enjoy the power-ups as well as the large areas in which to explore and shoot stuff in.

Should get around to playing the Prime trilogy.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Number of posts : 2366
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.:

http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: