Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters

4 posters

Go down

Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters Empty Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters

Post by Vastell Fri May 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Talk about the enemy monsters or characters which you like the most from any game. Give his or her name out, and some info of and why you like fighting him/her.
Vastell
Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down

Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters Empty Re: Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters

Post by Dark Knight Cecil Fri May 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Kefka from FF6 is among my top favorite. If you've never played FF6, Kefka is basically insane. He poisons an entire kingdom's water, disrupts the flow of magic between the Gods, kills General Leo, and to top it off, ENDS THE FRIGGEN WORLD. Square makes you hate him so much that once you get to fight him in the final battle, you give it your all.
Dark Knight Cecil
Dark Knight Cecil
Delusory Knight

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Character sheet
Race: Dwarf
Personal Title: Crusader
.:

Back to top Go down

Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters Empty Re: Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters

Post by Vastell Fri May 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Oh yes, I've heard and even seen him in a rom version of the game along with Dissidia. Quite a pompous little bugger he is. To a point I slightly share the fact with you in calling him a "favorite opponent" because his lines in the fighting version were hilarious, along with his taunts. They make me laugh at times while fighting him, though on other chances he could become extremely annoying (such as the final boss case against Terra. if stuck lagging around for too long he will eventually start getting sneaky and pull a one-shot kill; he always starts with the "mimmic" skill which turns the fight to a quick-draw battle but in spite of having to chase him up a wall)
Vastell
Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Lag Seeing Fri May 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Melfice from Grandia II. i love his battle quotes when he unleashes his best attacks. "This is my ultimate attack! DEMON HORDE SLASH!!!" and the same thing for the Wailing Soul Slash. for Demon Horde, he basically just stabs his sword into the ground, creating a huge AoE attack that damages the whole party. and once you beat him, the main character has access to this exact same attack, which can be game breaking. as for Wailing Soul, it's just a huge combo attack to one enemy where he charges and slashes once, then dissapears. repeats with 2 copies of him, again with 3, which knocks you in the air, and then 4 copies while you're in midair. all in all, a 10 hit combo (11 if the fall huts you as well) which is just awesome, yet painful to watch
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Rookie Bee
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Cecil Thu May 10, 2012 2:08 am

Most Favorite enemy/boss monsters and or characters 254466_10150648994570317_847960316_19102367_5689632_n

Fighting Cecil's dark side on Mt. Ordeals. It's not so much a boss as a scripted event, but it carries a lot of meaning. No matter what you've done, you can always repent.
Dark Knight Cecil
Dark Knight Cecil
Delusory Knight

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Character sheet
Race: Dwarf
Personal Title: Crusader
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 pm

White Len : Hmm, a tough one here..... kinda not sure yet. Might be more than one if I can remember clearly though. scratch
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down