Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

And people 'think' that God doesn't exist? They were never more wrong!

4 posters

Go down

And people 'think' that God doesn't exist? They were never more wrong! Empty And people 'think' that God doesn't exist? They were never more wrong!

Post by Alala Kuran Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Arala Cran : Heh, this might sound strange to some, but this is of a religious matter and one which affected me even physically to be confirmed. Some may sound silly, while others may sound strange but these are all true stories.

"God doesn't exist!" feh, that's bullshit! Sounds like these peeps had more than a chained pair of bad days in life. The truth is that he does, those silly idiots!

I've been raised in a religious family, yet I have my flaws of life (pervert, a teaser, sometimes tell lies and whatever, kinda lazy from time to time, arrogant princess, can snap quite often from time to time, etc.) but of course I know when to go all out, and other times when to shut it, and obviously I'm never the one looking forward to starting a rumpus with anyone at all whatsoever!

Shame that on my natural errors, but confirmed fact that I know God exists and will always stick to following my family traditions without question even if flawed are these few examples:

1: A silly little one yet true; God keeps an eye out on me even in stupid places such as video games. I admit that for the first time in Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed, I got to a very nasty boss battle on high difficulty even in co-op mode with Ludovic. He was the first one killed by that boss, and I was with so little of a chance to do anything while the enemy was packed with LOTS of hp! I screamed "Oh God don't let this happen to me! Crying or Very sad " and strange enough when I mentioned God's name, that boss just dropped dead! Other times I didn't then I was the first to go.

2: Judgment day (true incident); it involves that case of May 21 in 2009 when my family was attacked and I too was cut and stabbed, and my father was stabbed in a vital spot. Need I go over this dreadful story again? There's still a lot around about it since it only ended at the start of this year, but of course a billboard shown the text not too later after that day of the 3rd worst time of my life: "May 21. Judgment day: 'And they cry "almighty!" unto God." So for a tab, I think I've taken punishment for all the shit I did in life to everyone, but I'm still alive so that means I hardly did anything worthy of being called "Truly Evil" or else if I'd be gone by that day to hell. Those who have done me wrong however may only enjoy their time for now, but that won't last long eventually and each time they all suffer after the wicked things they did to me and my family and friends, it's of every nanosecond they done extracted on them in absolute payback... if they didn't die already that is as well.

3 (most recent): Paying tribute to God yields healing; that is for today's case of me still being sick and stuck with tremendous pain from piercing headaches usually showing the fantasy-side of my mind is the first to go on black-out mode for hours. Normally when that happens, I'm unable to move at all from all that pain, and sometimes feels my guts are getting ripped out from the inside. Very painful if you ask me, but of course I had to pray for a bit of healing; "Just get this stupid virus to lay off till I can pay tribute to the family tradition for you, at least for a while or at least slowed down to where I can move a bit." sure enough however, it took a few minutes but as soon as I took my due time for the scripture time today (on the sabbath day; aka Saturday), the pain started subsiding till it just instantly stopped entirely. That was a much faster recovery rate than yesterday for me, and it's because I paid respects to God himself. He got rid of my pain for the day.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

And people 'think' that God doesn't exist? They were never more wrong! Empty Re: And people 'think' that God doesn't exist? They were never more wrong!

Post by Satsujinki Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:00 am

I don't want to sound mean Etna, but I wouldn't force people into believing in the existence of God. It'll make you no better than the people who didn't believe in him in the first place.

Understandably, God did give his followers the task of spreading his word, but there's a point where spreading the word and rubbing it in are two different things. If there's people who don't believe in him, then that's fine, leave them be. People are entitled to a choice with religion and we have to be tolerant of that.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Number of posts : 2366

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.:

http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

And people 'think' that God doesn't exist? They were never more wrong! Empty Re: And people 'think' that God doesn't exist? They were never more wrong!

Post by Alala Kuran Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:23 am

Not forcing anyone anything but I'm admitting what I've been through. That's all. Very Happy
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 am

Fair enough. The line can get blurred at times.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Number of posts : 2366

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.:

http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LurkerGear-V Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 pm

I actually agree with her on this, despite the fact that there's far more people around who disagree by now.
LurkerGear-V
LurkerGear-V
Legendary Unit
Legendary Unit

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Character sheet
Personal Title: Descender Gear
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by EroNeko Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:27 pm

well, i do believe that god exist. Smile

but is it the same as the one portrayed in religions?
don't know about that =w=
cause some religion just hard to understand, if not impossible.

but i rely more on my logic and hard work than divine helps Roflcopter-Roll

EroNeko
EroNeko
Half Angel/Demon

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-04-25

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (Neko) Half-Beast (Neko)
Personal Title: The Lord of Perversion
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Arala Cran : Well don't blame me, I'm one who's into spiritual things and very
religious, and that's not changing anytime sooner nor later.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down