Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

[solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse: St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse:  St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad Empty [solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse: St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad

Post by Alala Kuran Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Um okay now I'm kind of lost.... At St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!", I do know how to find the items easily but while even during hunting the very first three here, there's only ONE out of reach....like, very, VERY far out of reach.....even beyond how far one can go in the entire area.... how the hell am I supposed to reach that?! (forgive slightly foul language, but it was frustrating. I know how to do these kinds, but this is the first time I have seen one stuck by-far out of the field....)

Problem step test 1: when I went with a full group, they killed/distracted Cell Jr. who was near it too fast so he didn't even bother to hunt for it....

Problem step test 2: okay so I dropped support to only 1 other party member, I noticed that same Cell Jr. near it had ignored it, he didn't even care. Shocked

Problem step test 3: I used the scouter, there was NOTHING that looked like a portal around anywhere this place at this time of night.......(!?) so no way out....
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

[solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse:  St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad Empty Re: [solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse: St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad

Post by Lag Seeing Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:34 am

oh, i had trouble with that mission as well. basically what needs to be done is you have to descend to ground level somewhere near the dragonball and blast/punch a hole in the wall. the cave is always in the same place, so once you find it, you'll be able to pick it up every time. it may take a while to find it for the first run
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Rookie Bee
.:

Back to top Go down

[solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse:  St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad Empty Re: [solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse: St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad

Post by Alala Kuran Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:48 pm

[solved]Confusion in Dragonball Xenoverse:  St.28.0: "Take back the Dragon Balls!" - Cell Jr. squad Char_52981
"Let's see if your plan works....." lol!

*going to test this out today then!

10 Minutes later: Resolved! Hit that by accident like, right away! Laughing *
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lag Seeing Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:44 pm

yeah, it's a good idea to remember that, since there's another mission further down the line with mini-Buus, and you have to do the same thing. one of the few times they re-hash a mission, save for enemy spawns
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Rookie Bee
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down