Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Relationships with those who seek the swords

3 posters

Go down

Relationships with those who seek the swords Empty Relationships with those who seek the swords

Post by Alala Kuran Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Arala Cran : Here's what I get from who so far from everywhere I know. Some of the fighters who seek the swords actually did take a notice of me and by choices either started off friendly, not-so-nice, brutish, or just plain neutral. I'll be constantly updating this roster the more I can recall who's face is from his or her weapon(s) clearly. This may include the special guests as well.

Affinity with Siegfried: Neutral-Friendly (we joke around a bit, but he still has his edges as any Knight would. Apparently he wants to hire me around now so things have been improving. We often at times do the "Who's going to move next?!" defensive-pause phase only to both strike out at the same time and often both end up flying the same direction for the sake of LOL! Laughing Okay though one time I've seen his bad side; it was when I had to learn how to use Soul Edge myself, and apparently he strongly disapproves the idea even an inch. Guess it's because of what happened to him in regards of it.....)

Affinity with Nightmare: Plain Neutral (not exactly as polite as Siggy, but it's no thanks to Soul Edge. Had a different approach to me in 4 and Broken Destiny, so it's a so-so.)

Affinity with Mitsirugi: Plain Neutral (He's the first mentor I ever trained under with Ludovic to learn the basics of fighting around in Soul Calibur tournaments. Later on we went separate paths and the like, but if one spots the other, he usually does me like those typical grand masters who are always looking for a good spar when on the fly.)

Affinity with Astaroth: Enemies (Feh! We never got along from the start whatsoever! He was already causing a rivalry from the beginning, but then later on he went from that to actually trying to track me down in SC4! I find him annoying and rude. Relationships with him have gone from already-bad to worsening each later encounter! Typical brute indeed.)

Affinity with Rock: Plain Neutral (One minute he's against but only for a match in the ring, next he's in the supporter's seat behind me. Pretty much normal for a gladiator, but without the bad attitude.)

Affinity with Cervantes: Rivalry almost into Enemies (Boss issues! Once a pirate, always a pirate. He's been going for Soul Edge for his own biz, I frankly don't care, but when he's usually camping around where those who are considered strong go, he tends to get on my bad side. Once however he was considering me worth hiring, but I had to object since I was on a quest... It was neutral towards a rivalry being born back then, but now since he's noticed that Ivy's taking a liking to me, he's been becoming hot-headed against me on sight.)

Affinity with Lizardman: Enemies (Monster Hunter versus Monster. Simple as that, let alone I find him annoying.)

Affinity with Aeon: Enemies (same as Lizardman, but he's like a miniature Rathalos. Still Monster Hunter vs Monster. Unlike Lizardman, Aeon is actually much smarter to boot. Rarely do we cross paths, but the hunt begins once he notices I'm out to catch the new Nightmare!)

Affinity with Raphael: Neutral-Rivalry (He just does his thing, I do mine... unless he notices that I've been around Amy for some time. Oddly enough, he's also as smart as he looks. Okay so I was teasing when he missed with an Unblockable attack and I snapped "Missed! Try that again...." seriously enough however he did! Yikes! [no biggie, he still missed again anyway lol!] Typical sarcastic nobleman living up to his figure sharply.)

Affinity with Necrid: Neutral (Only saw him once, could never figure what he was saying so I often got on his bad side when I said something stupid. Else if I stayed out of his way and he stayed out of mine in turn. He never actually gave me much trouble at all really.)

Affinity with Kilik: Rivals (Since I resemble someone who's close to him, he tends to always cross paths with me for the same mission, which then leads to blade X rod communications........ He also recently decided to toughen me up on how to deal with those Ring-Outs, but he forgot eventually when he became an Ex-Blademaster. Just as I'd expect of him though, he's never lost his touch for a open chance to take a spar to the max if he can when he spots me anywhere, though he now holds a little more manners by now but his skill makes our affinity stay on the yellow tab. Seems he really takes me like Xianghua, but a bit more harsh on me than her since I'm not her.)

Affinity with Xiba: Rivals (Almost the same as Kilik which is who I expect he inherited that staff the Kali-Yuga from, except he's also like Reid but just the typical brat from the new generation types as I'd expect, yet he's a bit.... well, scary. I'm never bored of seeing how some hunters could go to otherworldly limits for food these days. That's not exactly the thing that scares me however. What he scares me with is...... his tenacy of almost ALWAYS going for my --um, well I won't say it but it's below the belt for sure. He does that quite a LOT too, way more than Kilik who almost never ever does such thoughts, nor Seung-Mina who has a bit of a habit of doing suggestive things unlike him... yet she's got nothing on Xiba with the tenancy of pulling it off so much! Geez! What a perverted little bugger! Embarassed )

Affinity with Maxi: Rivals (Same as his friend Kilik. However, he's sarcastic when in a spar, but of course he decided to help me once despite his injury, so I sent him to a medical center, but the thanks he gives me in turn later is a nunchuck to the head, lol... -_-' Lively as ever on any encounter, his sarcasm never gets old nor boring.)

Affinity with Yunsung: Neutral-Rivals (He's not a jerk, and in fact he treats me the same as Ludovic does often. He sometimes takes the start off looking for the same target as I am, and lets his 'negotiator' do the talking with my own as well in reply.)

Affinity with Dampierre: Neutral-Friendly (He's sneaky, and that's the only thing I can't like about him, but he holds a unique reason of always showing up when I'm around, usually helping instead of being a pain, but his below-the-belt moves.... oh my. I dunno what to say there..... Okay I've fell for it, but if I'm on a mission, I'm not going to let him slow me down even with THAT trump card!)

Affinity with Yoshimitsu: Neutral-Friendly (He tends to get on my nerves in the ring, but he obviously holds up formalities for given situations nicely. He even taught me a few Manji tricks, and gave me some spare equipment, and of course sometimes helps out if around. Ludovic however can't stand him due to the tricky moves of the Manji. He even finds me often when in "The King of the Iron Fist" tournaments; aka: Tekken.)

Affinity with Zasalamel: Plain Neutral (well he does his thing and whatever, I do mine. He did give me a scythe for keeps, but sadly had to take it back later on. At times he can be a bit cold, but since he's been through a lot of hell on personal times, well I can't object. I did stop him from giving in to Soul Edge however.)

Affinity with Abyss: Enemies (Boss issues. It's all no thanks to Soul Edge, nothing more can be said. I had to carry out my duties while working with Grandall and the Rebelion when I defected as Empress.)

Affinity with Olcadan: Neutral-Friendly (well he's my 3rd mentor, and things weren't all that sour with him either. He handed me the "Ancient Weapons" when I properly passed his training exams completely. He also paid me quite a lot of meseta when taking bonus missions and his challenge of "How much damage can you do in 900 seconds?")

Affinity with Edge Master: Neutral-Friendly (He often lets me train on new moves, and sometimes asks for a sparring match when inside or atop of the tower of legend, and even gave me some intense training of how to use any and every "Ancient" Model weapon of everyone's arsenal in the 5th chapter. He's not one who should be called an "Old Fart" however, as he's very serious on another hand. I've heard he's been involved in some pretty heavy matters with Soul Edge from his younger days, but not too sure.... need to take a little more intell from places to confirm this.)

Affinity with Patroklos (normal): Rivals (he's by far what I've heard what Ivy warned me exactly: A total brat! Sarcastic and bold on the front. Does he know that he was being sold out by this so-called new emperor?! What an idiot!)

Affinity with Patroklos (Alpha Mode): Neutral (okay so after a lesson learned, he's seemed to hold up some actual formality now. Even so, he could still sometimes be bratty, but at least he's taken the right step forward finally. His moves resemble that of Setsuka by some point..... but much more aggressive since he's obviously a boy. Ouch!)

Affinity with Ivy: Friendly (We've had a slightly sour start from SC2, but when she saw who I truly was instead of looking exactly as Xiang since SC3, she lightened up off the sour edges, and eventually things gone better and better after. I even got a phonecall from her directly as an invitation to the 5th chapter, lol! She was also giving me quite a few freebies from her unique collection for nobles.)

Affinity with Seung-Mina: Rivals (One of those typical kinds of girls who doesn't approve of another cat going around boys who she's close to with out letting her spear do the interrogating. Often annoys me, especially in sparing matches which is always started on her approach after just seeing me a few miles away. I do have to watch out though because sometimes she pulls off a few perverted tactics to win the cheap way out of a fight.)

Affinity with Talim: Neutral-Rivals (Yet another one of those typical type of cats who knows when someone's got the looks while as the same type but doesn't work on one's self seeing that other cat. Though somewhat polite outside of battle and even let me borrow a spare dress set she had along with a similar hairdo like hers, she's very annoying during a sparing match, and things went downhill when we both were going up the tower to destroy Soul Edge from Algol's hand. She also gets pesky trying to talk me out of going after it every single time, and then gets angry if I disagree even once, trying to forcefully tell me to forget it with her weapons.)

Affinity with Sophitia: Rivals (Same as Talim & Mina. Mostly leaning towards the same reasons as Talim trying to stop me in my tracks by any painful-but-non-murderous means necessary. Else if not much of a bothering type of lady. Too bad she had got it handed to her by some puny "Malfested"....)

Affinity with Xianghua: Very Friendly (Yet another like the rest of the cats, but far more polite at times after I get word to her. She also trained me to utilize the exact same swordplay skills as herself since we first met eachother, along with giving me many spare clothes like her own and even a few extra weapons. When on a spar, we always joke around and the like, though one could get hot headed every now and then, lol! When I had the chance, I handed the prize to her and company if I won the sparring match while on the quest to crush Soul Edge. One thing she didn't like was how she saw me using it from time to time though, but that was explained. I feel bad for seeing her retire but at least she's still alive and healthy.)

Affinity with Leixia: Neutral-Friendly (Kinda the same as her mother, but she's every which way I've expected her along with any other of the new-generation types to be like; a brat! She's also sneaky, but not a total jerk at all. When sparring, she tends to annoy me via sneaky tactics and repeated methods since she's not exactly as good with counters as her descender is. I've still got quite some ways to go before confirming maximum friendship with her, though she also gave me a spare weapon and taught me how to use her new style the hard way..... even so, she holds a bit of formality but overall is still a brat with a little sarcasm! Oops! )

Affinity with Amy: Neutral-Friendly (Sometimes she's in a bad mood, other times she's not, and even at other times she plain freaks out but hides it under a gothic lid as any goth girl would. Even so, she tends to pair up with me very well when I ask her to, though calls me a 'too soft idiot' often, lol. The little gothic princess even had enough guts to boldly approach me and offer a spare dress, rapier, and even a similar hairdo along with stern training of how to use a Rapier.)

Affinity with Viola: Neutral-Friendly (More leaning towards being friendly, she doesn't do much to annoy, but often hates it when she sees me going after Soul Edge. If I don't pay attention to her fortunetelling and warnings, she often goes to "Plan-B" like all the other cats do eventually, though still holding high formalities. She even gave me a spare dress, weapon, hood, and vambraces like her own though later on. Guess word got to her from working with Siggy.)

Affinity with Pyrrha (normal): Neutral-Friendly (She's very polite and formal, but gets extremely nervous when I ask her for a spar while attempting to toughen her up to help her brother if he gets caught in a tight spot. She also gave me some spares to keep, even had gave me a new hairdo once too. How kind of her. Pyrrha's "Dark Mode" however is a bit different, though she holds off at rare events.....)

Affinity with Pyrrha (Omega Mode): Blank Rivalry (No reason to hate her at all. She's annoying, but it's because of Soul Edge, not her. Also no thanks other than to Tira. She often goes "Omega Mode" if her brother was sighted injured from getting in the way.... both are brats, lol.)

Affinity with Tira: Rivals (One second she's acting flirty....with another girl?! ............. then again another time she's like the rest but rather hot-tempered. I could hardly guess which side of her coin is the real, especially after first off trying to rip me a new one, then later on giving me a spare dress and hat along with even a new hairdo twice in a row. I do like the hat she offered though. Razz I panicked though when she tried a little 'Yuri'..... what's with her? Also she hates it if I help others and stay away from her.)

Affinity with Cassandra: Friendly to partial-Rivals (same as that of Xiang, but Cassy always asks for a spar if she can inch me into one. Of course I did have to help her through hell more than once, so I guess that explains why she's not a complete jerk toward me, but like most of the common anime-styled girls, she's in competition with me when it comes to flirting and trying to look best in front of the boys. She did however also give me some spares to keep to remember her by, but it's a shame I've yet to hear from her after a while. Hope she's doing well.....)

Affinity with Taki: Neutral (She does like any and every other ninja when it comes to me with the "Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." thing, yet she was the first who also trained me a little ninjitsu in this story, along with giving me some spare clothes for a first-time entry into the 4th chapter, twice. She often complains about catching me doing a few bloopers in tournaments and often tells me that "If you rage, you will lose!".... apparently I found that out the hard way that her words were confirmed no myth.)

Affinity with Natsu: Neutral-Rivals (Also following up like her mother, but just like her friend: A total brat unlike her descender. Quite more sarcastic than Taki, and drops from the ceiling like a peeping spider out of nowhere instantly starting fights with me if I have to merely pass through her territorial zone just to find Kilik every single time, though she did give me a new hairdo too and spare weapon for keeps. Not as polite to me as her friend however due to mentioned above... however I don't truly diss her because I know how she's been through some hell trying to stay alive.)

Affinity with Setsuka: Neutral (Same as that of Taki, exact same reasons and even line. We stay out of eachother's way. At first though she didn't trust me because I was trained under her rival, but later on she offered a hand to me in order to crush Soul Edge. Later on she just left, I dare not bother to contact and interrogate her why, currently taking her warning seriously since she's a lady-samurai.)

Affinity with Hilde: Friendly (Well I so happened to have come across another princess who almost acts as formal on approach as I do, though she also like me could be a bit silly from time to time, and even sharp on edges at rare points. I've never had any problems from her, but I did help her out of her own, twice. Merely on just coming to the 4th chapter, she already gives me a promo-batch to remember her by, how sweet. Razz )

Affinity with Elysium: Rivals, almost toward being Enemies (Boss issues. I know she's the soul who resides in Soul Calibur, but geez..... what a "divine" pain in the ass! Not very impressed Also, she tells me to dare not question her reasons as to instructing Patroklos into mercilessly killing his sister off instead of finding some source of a cure. Definitely holds that Upper-Being Superiority Complex of hers, as I would expect..... however, she did give me almost everything in turn to almost completely resemble her as well eventually, including her Boss-Classed Powers in being able to obliterate anything that stands in my way while using every other girl's skills to the max. Her superiority complex and what she told Patroklos to do is what turned me off.)

Last edited by Ren on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more familiar faces)
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Relationships with those who seek the swords Empty Re: Relationships with those who seek the swords

Post by Vastell Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Interesting. Well to prevent confusion and loss of topics since you've got a lot on this subject, I've decided to add a few new spots on the board for you to keep everything in order here. For now I'll be moving things.
Vastell
Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake

Back to top Go down

Relationships with those who seek the swords Empty Re: Relationships with those who seek the swords

Post by MidbossVyers Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Which Nightmare are you talking about? Possessed Siegfried, disembodied Soul Edge, or Graf Dumas? ... Also, why am I getting the "[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" message for all signatures?
MidbossVyers
MidbossVyers
Mana Bio-Weapon

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
Race: Demon Demon
Personal Title: Dark Adonis
.:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3739442

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Urgh, not THAT again! *Facepalm!*
-Fixed by now, 'scuse me on that tab.

Well to admit, I guess it's him while as the disembodied weapon directly that was the Azure Knight that seemed to have taken a liking to me, while the new possessed emperor who sold out Patroklos is....... um..... well he's a bit of a brute, yet also a pervert Surprised
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum