Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur?

Go down

Which was the best crossover version of White Len in Soul Calibur?

Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? Empty0%Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? Empty0%Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? Empty Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur?

Post by Alala Kuran Sat May 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? WLen02
White Len : Alright, so here's a random poll once again! This is one based of which was the best appearance I've done for myself in Soul Calibur. There were only four types...

Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? WLen08
Which one did you like best? Images (or videos) coming soon, lol Razz

Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? WLen07
Oh and by the way, everyone can ignore "Type-4" because I was very disappointed in that version. In fact I was so disappointed that I didn't even bother with a snapshot or video to display yet.

My own oppinion:
Soul Calibur 3 version =
Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? W-Len_SC3-2
Well not exactly the best, but not the worst either. Either way, this was the first. (lol rhymed here Laughing ) The dress was perfect for Len here, but the voice and missing hair ribbon were giveaways of imperfection.

Soul Calibur 4 version = Not the best at all, and in fact due to the lack of parts, I was rather displeased with the results other than the better hair and suited voice for her. Too disappointed to show, but I may have to later anyway. Sad

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny version =
Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? SCBD-cat
This was also rather a hard type to do for Len, but came before SC4. To be honest, White Len fooled me in place of thinking I chose a good voice for her original: Ren ......instead when I found out she was highly arrogant like Amy, I then caught on who this truly was. Whoops! Oops! Anyway, this is where things started falling into place properly except for the dress which was backwards of my attempt for her in Soul Calibur 3.

Soul Calibur 5 version =
Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? SCV-cat
The voice and hair ribbon for Len match perfectly and even better than in SC:BD for her, and the boss powers make White Len look as if she is naturally shaping her favorite element: Ice, into various weapons, which is actually creative! Razz Her JP version voiceovers are a little closer to her own self from Melty Blood, while when switched to EN voiceovers she has a surprising "Goth Princess" voice which is close to her own in SC4/BD that I admire personally. The Dress for her is actually partially the worst case (though not as terrible as in SC4), and until there are more better suited DLC outfit parts or if I could get another $20 card to get some extras for her, she's considered "incomplete" here. Oops!

Best ported version of White Len in Soul Calibur? IMGP0600
(lol-Factor: The games forced me to make Len quite visibly larger than normal in more than one way even on a negative 20 variable in SC5. Not that I mind that much...... Love effect )

Last edited by Ren on Sun May 06, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Images added)
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down