Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Hi Hi.

+5
Vastell
Satsujinki
Alala Kuran
GemiHare
Azursia Siaku
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi Hi. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi Hi.

Post by Mrs.Yuhki Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Oh, a new member arrives again? This is good. Welcome Azursia. I'm an ex-administrator of this forum and have been friends with the original admin herself for years. I hardly can make an appearance since I, like her and a few of the others here, too have quite a lot of busy things in life to deal with.

I am Mrs.Yuhki, the name is based of a certain maiden from a shooter game in which my friend too has great interest in, but is on the opposite side. For here however, we are no longer on opposing forces but are in a formal collation. Of course there are arguments popping out at times every so rare often, but it's all bluff as they say. My real name is Sayo Yasaki, but I just stick with the username from the character who has a similar but different last name from my own: Sayo Yuhki.

My sole job is to track and banish troublemakers from around here were Arala Cran (Kasumi J. Xiang, that is) not able to handle the chaos bringers alone. Also try not to mind her elder sister, she has harsh words but secretly cares for everyone here equally.

Please enjoy your stay, and thank you for supporting us.
Mrs.Yuhki
Mrs.Yuhki
Bloodline Overlord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Shikigami Maiden
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 pm

So Shikigami no Shiro is the certain shooter game?
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Yuhki Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Indeed, you're quite quick to catch onto hints. One interesting notice is that my selected character from this series also makes an appearance in Phantasy Star Portable 2, often offering blessings to enhance statuses and give special bonuses to players in order to defeat the SEED (antagonist monsters), personally however I tend to offer blessings to people to help them in life so they will take less troubles. Smile 

Of course though, I am no ordinary shrine maiden. I will kill insects with my bare hands were they to buzz around me or crawl too close. Such critters make me nervous.

Oh also about the girl who Vastell is referring you to is Len from Melty Blood / Tsukihime. That character is a silent type who hardly (almost never) speaks except in extremely rare cases, such as only one word.
Mrs.Yuhki
Mrs.Yuhki
Bloodline Overlord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Shikigami Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Ya i've played PSP2 but didn't know that she was from another game, just thought she was some new chick. And I guess there's a big diff between me and Len, she CAN speak. Also I found that game out with a google search of the name of the char you provided.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CerebusGirl Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:59 pm

'sup sup? Nice newbie here! Welcome to our little spot hidden away from most of the rest!

I mostly do better offline too but I made the 2nd character for Ms.Sexy who you know well. Love effect 
OOOOOOOPS!!! Sorry, dun get mad at me, Sayo! Shocked 

But um, I'm certainly into that sort of thing.
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Selfish Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:36 am

If that sort of thing is about that msg I sent you want me to give you the site it came from? Also your profile img keeps making me remember this picture https://i.imgur.com/NIpkGF6.jpg
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LurkerGear-V Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:31 am

A late greeting from me. I too am a player of Phantasy Star Online 2, in fact I went to it first before the administrator here told me that she knew of a way to go back to the previous version which is also interesting.

My main interest (and appearance) is of Guilty Gear series however, and I have the same first name of a certain antagonist of the series in Guilty Gear 2: Overture. Personally I do have my moments of being silent as well as personally a shy kind of lady myself. I'm also labeled "gothic" and I do not like the sun all too much, so you could easily find me in the same ship as the admin of this site and perhaps the most peculiar name: Valentine.

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I have gone at least about seven to eight years back with the admin lady here in knowing one another, along with some of her family members and very close friends from before; they have faced heavy ordeals. To be honest, when I heard of the May 21 incident of 2009, I felt very uneasy and did pray for their safe return. Oh, unlike my favored character, I'm a bit of the opposite in some ends regardless of being a "goth" lady.

To be honest, I personally envy Ren (as she calls herself, or also Arala Cran for the most part of how she prefers to be known as), but I'll save that story for another day. My envy did get the best of me almost for a reunion, but then after a personal talk, I've remembered her well, along with the others with her.
LurkerGear-V
LurkerGear-V
Legendary Unit
Legendary Unit

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Descender Gear
.:

Back to top Go down