Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition

3 posters

Go down

Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition Empty Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition

Post by CerebusGirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Just starting a babbling topic about this game because it's retro-active fun in the looks but actually a kickass Smile

May be a while before we get the Vita version but for now we have the Xbox-360 version, thanks Vastell!  Love effect 

Anyway though here's our stats at the moment:

Main players: 04 (03 active, usually goes in parties of two)
Most active = Arala Cran (yes, our admin here),
Second Most active = Igarax,
Third Active = Cerberus-G (Me! lol)
Fourth player = Vastell

Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition Th_1eac8745ebe9e35c55e70c8352cf6906_zpsc18fc8a3
My favorite character = Cocoa (Boss 2, unlocked and player-type now)
Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition Th_mikoto_zpsd2c5cff6
Arala Cran's favorite character = Mikoto (Main character of the series; teh princess with a big ass buster sword Cloud )
*will upload image soon*
Igarax's favorite character (special guest) = Infinity (Main Boss, also unlocked and is now a player-type too)
*missing!*
Vastell's favorite character = *tba* (he hasn't decided yet)

Our party so far:
Mikoto (Normal) : Lvl.-99 (Max!) <- Set for "Ultimate"
Waka: Lvl.00 (not started yet, seems though Sayo may have interest soon!)
Itsuki: Lvl.00 (not started yet)
Yuzuha: Lvl.00 (not started yet either)
M (Unlocked Boss): Lvl.04
Cocoa (Unlocked Boss): Lvl.45 (I need more practice, yikes!) <- Set for "Speedy"
L (True "M"): Lvl.00 (not started yet, just unlocked)
Nagi (Unlocked Boss): Lvl.00 (not started yet either, also a new face)
Infinity (Unlocked Boss): Lvl.75 <- Set for "Berserker"
Kruisu (DLC character): Lvl.14 <- Set for "Berserker"
Mikoto (Boss Type): Lvl.03 (just unlocked, but Ara isn't so interested in her compared to the real Mikoto yet)

Difficulty advancements:
Easy: Cleared 100%
Normal: Cleared 100%
Hard: Cleared 100%
Nightmare: Cleared 100%
True Nightmare: Not attempted 00%

Last edited by Alala Kuran on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added difficulty completion stats too)
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Selfish Princess
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down

Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition Empty Re: Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition

Post by Azursia Siaku Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:59 pm

My Friend owns this, we played it for a bit with a third but he stoped and deleted it from his usb. I can't get him to reDL it and let me play it. So i'll just stick to Scott Pilgram untill he finally fucking DLs it.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother

Back to top Go down

Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition Empty Re: Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds Edition

Post by Alala Kuran Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:10 pm

I'm sorry to admit but I have to say this hilarious line I thought of last night:

*sigh* Nagi... you got infected by the demons, and with all that crazy power you used in Nightmare Mode you almost got the both of us, you even used Time Lag for a bigger advantage..... and.....???

Even though I missed, and expected to fail the game there...

You have just jumped into my Phantom Break Drive while I was on lag faster than a duck to water...

and DIED... BY A LAGGY PLAYER??????? Suspect 

For a boss, you must be pretty STUPID..... *Facepalm!*

Okay here's what happened! I was as Soul of Mikoto, and Igarax Kuro was as Soul of Infinity (a Boss), and we went on the highest level of difficulty... I expected to fail the second-to-last boss fight since it was two-on-two, and that Fake-Mikoto wasn't goofing around whatsoever this time, did a lot of damage to me and then Nagi gets infected and turns into yet another boss who was insane at this mode and ridiculously fast! The two were dueling it out and used time lag with countless Hunter shots (Thunder Force series reference lol!  R9-A1 ) which I was caught in the plasma storm. Nagi then uses Time Lag while the both of us were about to fail in one last hit, starts annoying Infinity but then she stupidly stops for 2 seconds, goes after me while I "failed" my Mystic Arte attack.... or so I thought I failed... the idiot QUICKLY jumps back into it behind me and "OUCH! DX " *plop!* while Mikoto was still looking pissed and "dragging" the attack on so I then realized that somebody did something pretty stupid on the opposite end....

......I can't believe that a BOSS would stupidly do that. *facepalm with chuckle*
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:04 pm

So apperently my friend never uninstalled it, so we played it today, of course all of our data was missing so we started at lvl 0, after a few tries (and exiting and specing our chars) we managed to beat the first boss, and then continue thru the rest of the game in one sit down, (we left every now and then to spec our chars). He used Yuzuha and I used Itsuki. After that we decided to go thru normal mode again as a boss. So I was Nagi and he was Coco, we didn't get that far in but w/e.

Yuzuha tip- RB in air is a teleport and backstab downward.
Itsuki tip- after getting special atk 1 over A standing becomes a stun lock spam that actully has a block built in to the swing.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum