Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (JP)

Go down

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (JP) Empty Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (JP)

Post by Arala Cran Fri May 02, 2014 8:44 am

Arala Cran : Talking about this one in general. To be honest, this one should have made it over to the USA. For starters an example on an old emulator:

Of course I corrected my name here a while later. Anyway though,  I've gotten rather a good footing here up to the point in where I now use Mystic Artes like in Tales of the Abyss (cutscene, paralyze all enemies, and capable of hitting almost everything in the entire ring), finally so that's another note of what proves this one far better than the last two.

The actual in-game OST is far better and has capability like the more recent "Tales of *" games instead of a SNES-like dub-down, the combat system is a lot faster, there's far more characters in the game from the other ones as guests, nobody complains about me here anymore unlike in the first game on first approach (though even there that changed lately, especially with company from Luke & Tear), and there are more customizations here, let alone the armor sets are no longer from the first two games, they look a lot better and more parts can be equipped here.

Some downsides to it are how the styles have changed in some spots, some moves are gone, etc. (one bad example is how one of my favorite "last attack" styles: Thief-Type, seemed "nerfed" if that's what people call that term; debuffed and became rather weaker I noticed. Classic Warrior has been completely changed to a rather unfamiliar style and in my opinion became rather much harder to use now, and Swordsman Type doesn't have good combos much anymore unlike in RM1, so I don't use it for vs Character Boss duels anymore Sparring ) but that's not a problem! I still prefer Mage style here at most in party battles, but on a plus side some other styles became much better than before too; when alone now I gotten used to the more buffed Magic Knight style here; the combos are more accurate and I can patch myself somewhat (though I need better gear, lol Evasion! ).

Why I stopped playing it? I got to a story mission in which I have to help Senel find something in the underground area alone with no back-up for us.... not really based of the fact that reduced to only two is a problem here, but actually is due to a puzzle trap again in this area! I have to get a pattern like this, if I remember right:

.oo..oo.o

the "o" is a switch that is deactivated that can be hit, and the "." is one that is pressed already.
What irritates me here is that when I hit one it "explodes" outwards to two others around it like this:

o.o

As of now, I have the first four down in correct order, but the last five are a pain. I mean, getting TWO deactivated without exploding the other by one another??? \
Arala Cran
Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down