Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

The newer updates in April 22 of '15

Go down

The newer updates in April 22 of '15 Empty The newer updates in April 22 of '15

Post by Alala Kuran Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:19 pm

So this is what's next under the tab.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A brand new field of hell, I'm sure that's the first thing blocking the new Fire Laser technic. Oh and joy, the enemies now use what I've got as a weakness against me here, that sure sounds like a lot of fun*sarcasm*! Pissed off

Techer Balance Adjustments:

Increased [Reverser Field’s] range and reduced the recast times.
^ Now THIS is something that actually makes sense!

...and the rest is for all other classes that are already of no-skill button masher players of the game to be even more overpowered. Forces are left with NOTHING, as usual.
Techers get an even bigger support range extension? It already was extended in the first place but can't complain about that I guess. Tired of trying to boost idiots and they don't want it but critisize me for using mine, calling ME weak? Assholes, humph! Why am I even helping a loser like that in the first place if they want someone else then? What am I? Chopped liver? Whatever.

And of course every other class gets the badass stuff, and now Rangers will become Terminators when just carrying a single powered bullet? Seriously? Well, not like that's a bad thing for them.

But uh, yes.... and of course for Forces: "Fast Talis Throw"

That sounds...... very.... ...useful. Not very impressed
(Forces get the middle-finger yet again! Such a worthless excuse of a major class skill boost! Another useless thing as usual!)

...*ahem* well I guess the only excuse for a unhelpful set of Force/Techer class skill boosts is the new technic that will be found in Hell made of Steel? Hopefully? *Facepalm!*

On the party creation screen, there’s a new option to checkmark, that tells players they are welcome to join the party. Players will take priority in joining, even when it’s filled with NPC partner characters.
I don't like the sound of this at all. I'd hate to be dragged into a party that's AFK or when I have to go AFK by random and then suddenly if I'm idle in a quest due to parents leeching me then someone randomly pops in and jeopardizes a mission before I could get back and I find myself dead or "quest has been completed by other players, YOU LOSE!"

Quest Adjustments

Increased the ★12 drop rate for the quest clear crystal in Mining Base 1 and 2.
Bribe is a bribe. This "increase" is only but a 0.000000000002% of a chance (meaning no effect, lol!) Troll Base Defense is for trolls; ignore.

Oh, and the new scratch is by far less appealing then the last one in which people now charge a ridiculous unbuyable 13M over a not-so-cool dress. The only thing I see there of interest are the cat ears, nothing else. I'd be damned if those cost 10M+...

New ★13 Weapons
--*covers ears*
One word: "H@X0R!!" Laughing
(not going to happen.....)

The mystery is: ...
Spoiler:
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

The newer updates in April 22 of '15 Empty Re: The newer updates in April 22 of '15

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:32 am

Um okay so here I am after my B-Day on this so-called update. No level cap increase so no new skill unlock possible except for my lower leveled protagonists.

This ultimate quest was a bitch indeed just as I feared but being worse than Corrupt Naberius Forest Zone? Yes, but not THIS ridiculous! There was something very, VERY wrong.... I just barely noticed that my Maximum HP has decreased, a LOT. My weapons' boost effects: be them Stamina MK3 + Ability 3 and Boss Souls and Mutation amps, all are.... null!?! What the hell!?

Well that certainly explains the huge sudden disadvantage I suffered that run for nothing! I've done a repatch correction and am checking it now and hoping this stops right away, as if on my best appearance that I've suffered that many deaths randomly for no called reason when I've built myself to actually withstand beatings and escape? The other appearances are less benefited as to leaning more on offensive tactics; that means on this sudden "Power Failure" syndrome happening and they too are affected by it....!? Taking on this hellish quest will not be possible! Shocked

I noticed right off that my controls were scrambled which left me wide open on the first attempt and badly at that hand, but.....just what????
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down