Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Glitches I: Slightly control a boss character in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters

Go down

Glitches I: Slightly control a boss character in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters Empty Glitches I: Slightly control a boss character in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters

Post by Alala Kuran Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Arala Cran : Forgot to mention I discovered some strange things from long ago when I was just a kitten. I was like "Wow, this actually happened? What did I just do here, what is he doing when I push this??? What an idiot! Laughing "

What am I talking about? Well it's about something I did in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters game for the Genesis version! Laughing

This is what happened and it wasn't even posted on GameFAQs yet till I started it:

This strange glitch requires two players. During a computer-controlled battle against even some of the most powerful opponents, there is a chance that the enemy boss character can be slightly moved out of sync if another player. Simply tap the back button on player 2's control and the enemy will slightly back away as if partially controlled for at least 0.3 seconds; this could be a bit helpful when attempting to stop an enemy from consecutively approaching and attempting to throw the main player and can be done repeated times to hold an enemy in place.

This was done long ago as I watched a family member when he was taking heavy damage. I somehow kept mashing the "away" button and the boss was consecutively going backwards at least for a 0.3 second and then trying to advance again. I did this repeated times against Krang's Android when I first noticed this worked and slightly helped.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down