Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Arriving on a start for PSO2

+7
Vastell
EroNeko
Ivis
Satsujinki
LurkerGear-V
Dark Knight Cecil
Alala Kuran
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arriving on a start for PSO2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving on a start for PSO2

Post by Arala Cran Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 pm

FO-Newearl : Ugh, the recent timing there has been anything but pleasant lately for a while, but oh well. TBH things actually WERE, until a randomized-westerner just mysteriously HAD to pick my secondary self's mission.

The first point of that would have not gone so well because it was this case:
Mission - Free Hunting: Sky Fortress Zone
Objective - Destroy the Quartz Dragon within 45 minutes and get the "S" rank!
Boss - Yes (Quartz Dragon)
Recommended Level - 28+
FO-Newearl = Lv.29 (killing chance: 75%. Bad Status to lower successful chance: "Enemy LURE" activated!)
Red Dragon (Enemy) = Lv.29 (all of them!)
Bahamut, the Dragon (Boss) = Lv.30

Yes my odds were actually good until stupid EX-Type bosses (like Dark Range!) kept trying to jump in the way. At that point, things weren't going well when he popped up. I took off running the hell away from the giant pest, then next up right in front of the exit were more retarded Riot Shield wielding "Ga Wonda" buffoons trying to stop me. I simply blasted past them to area-2....
Only to find Maloo running the opposite way into me from even more of them chasing her right through the door. Managed to get rid of the pursuers bothering her though rather quickly compared to shield-tards and stupid side-bosses which would have taken forever, but then it gets even worse! Just after I managed to save her, the system warns me of a random player joining in (oh no!!) and to be honest, at first I wasn't paying complete attention due to trying to fight off the swarm of lizardmen already on my rear...

I'll just get straight to the point right here and now. *Facepalm!*
Problem 1- If there's a party of more than 2 people (Player + NPC) enemies will be doubled in some areas required to be killed; however, If ANY other player joins up with another, this will cause the Stage Boss(es) to freak out and call for quick reinforcements to severely amp the challenge factor, as well as increase requirements needed to deal with clearing stages (this is BAD!!)

Problem 2- This just had to happen around an area where enemies were as strong as, or (more likely) stronger than me.

Problem 3- This happening around someone like Quartz Dragon is NOT a good omen!

Problem 4 (the killing blow!) - this was actually a NOOB! A freaking blasted weak little lvl-07 snob! Even worse it was another westerner! I notice how it seems people from over here are actually the common ones usually doing STUPID stuff about 95% of the time like that... Oh God forbid!! faint

So yup, that's why Way to die in PS-worlds no.101: A random LOW-LEVEL joins your squad in PSO2!
Confirmed, sadly. *Facepalm!* Pissed off
...yup, you guessed it. First off he was already taking a mere 2 to 3 hit deaths, instantly caused me to fail an extra in-the-way emergency raid of a Funji which I at first thought was after me but I wondered why it suddenly turned away..... (it went after and actually caught the weakling!) which cost me a Moon Atomizer for nothing.

"Why so arrogant?" Well I'm not kidding! It was actually wasted; just as we went to the main stage boss: Quartz Dragon himself, this weak little noob didn't even bring his own batch of Moon Atomizers. Even worse, he lured the mob at me directly so I was the first one taken down, then he left me for dead only to me shredded in less than 5 seconds right after I had the "Game OVER" screen! So yes, there you have it. Wasted time, meseta, and yet another but absolutely USELESS death which could have been avoided!

I dissed him for the stupidity, took a rematch alone and this time with a passcode-locked mode, got to lvl-30, grabbed that overpriced SaMegid (AKA: Dark "Hunter" from Thunderforce V) without the awful "Enemy Lure" side-effect and that time I kicked his ass in only half the time required!

well as for a more light-hearted note, I switched back to my true self there in search for butterflies (lolwhut?) but instead bumped into a giant spider again. Yup, Dark Range at lvl 30! This time though I couldn't back off, I had a warrant for his death by Maloo at this level or higher. The creep took a while but I had yet another hilarious "boot to the head" because just as soon as he did the pincers slap and it touched me, he exploded and died (ROFL!!) Oops! Roflcopter-Roll
Arala Cran
Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 am

FO-Newearl : Fufufu!! Quite a lot has been happening here, but I'll post pics later on. Love effect

In the short:
1- Free stash is always nice, free VOICE Mods is epic! I like types EX-1 which suits me well, and EX-2 as well, so cute! Cute Laugh
....but type-3? Eww..... I'll.... um... just leave it for reserve, thanks anyway. Suspect

2- Finally got "Fighter" mode unlocked, but um.... is it really worth much?
3- Finally got at least ONE level up, geez... getting quite hard to nowadays. High risk, less prizes and pay. Last left in line is the worst style in the game ever: Ranger. Blah! I never liked it much, still don't at all even to this day though I do admit that mid to high level versions of it aren't as crud, and in this game they just had to leave the seductive "Trap Spotter" skill on it along with lobbing grenades right back to the enemies' faces too, along with the Damage Multiplier skill AKA: "Weak Shot".... with no all-style type of assault rifles left open other than stupidly overpriced ones which might even be weak.

My stats?
Force (true self) = lvl 46,
Techer (second) = lvl 30,
Hunter (third) = lvl 30 (with "Guts" ability!),
Fighter (newest) = lvl 2? (ouch!)
Ranger (worst style ever!) = lvl 17 (I call this one "Last Resort" but dumping EXP on it to unlock the last and perhaps worser style in the game for achievement purposes)

4-Over several new outfits, now I'm broke. Lol! Getting hairstyles is the last thing left yet that's out of the question. (see above) So I think I'll need to start passing stuff up eventually.

5- Secondary girl is even almost caught up her very cute self too. Smile Even got Techer style unlocked on her, but still quite a ways to go. I gave her Voice EX-2.

6- I started helping out low levels while as true self here, but NO MORE NOOBS!! Blah!! NEVER AGAIN!!! *screams like Tira* (lol!)
^anyway still have to help the boys out, only one's barely moving around now though. The second has a LONG way to catch up now!
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CerebusGirl Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:17 pm

I wonder when they'll send it over here? I found it badass that you kicked a boss's ass with your bare hands again and then recently with a giant tuna without even getting hit next. Laughing
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)

Number of posts : 397

Character sheet
Personal Title: Selfish Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 am

FO-Newearl : Beats me, but I'll most likely be grabbing that when it IS out here. Of course however, they are still adding stuff in and such so I'm not quite surprised that it's not even nearly ready for US transfer;

The max level cap is approx. 50~55 or so, and that's no-good compared to all the others; the previous versions at least had it to 100 (PS-Portable 1) but default setting is 200. Even the MAGs are only set to 150 instead of the natural 200 or 300 standards but I can understand why, those little buggers aren't for just the cute looks, Photon Blasts, and major stats boosts anymore, they actually Grow and they are vicious when someone's trying to attack me.

Further to boot, hopefully they won't do the same mistake as before where only in-event voices are full and battle-only types as well but no others. This makes even PS-Portable 1 look more advanced than the later here yet in the JP version the voices were NOT removed, and even more epic: characters would taunt too (I loved it when Emilia taunted dead enemies, lol Cute Laugh )

But um, yes, I see they're still not even done with the current version to this day yet either. Word has it that there's still even new stages being added and I've yet to see them open.

Well random notes time! Like omfg..... Grinders, grinders, and nothing more than just FAIL Grinders!! Geez!! What a pain in the ass! I never can get better stuff for myself there except for secondary units, and even more embarrassing is that the 3rd character of mine stuck on a entirely different ship is the one who got the blasted SHOP TICKET WHICH I NEED ON MY ORIGINAL!! Sobbing

Darn! Not even my secondary got hers yet either and inventory space consumption has already reached the 175+ limit! This isn't good! Instead I keep getting junk that's hardly worth selling and more likely breaks my gear than amplifies it, and even if the meseta gain has increased slightly back to normal, the prices for trying to get even ONE new hairstyle that doesn't suck is insane! More to boot, the "percentage increase" junk doesn't help any either; what good will a weak 5% fail-reduction do against a 100% chance of absolute failing? Answer: NOTHING!

Those ability adding modes are even worse, same BS as in CB, except there's no slot protector and else if on another hand it is used on rare weapons which have special abilities and the wrong one is dumped on it, the blasted JUNK ability which drops stats will destroy the unique ability! Cost me a rare buster sword recently; the "Another History" ability was deleted by a weak junk-ability which did nothing to help, so I had to throw it away, what a shame. Complaining

Worse to note, I had to replace it with a giant tuna (lolwhut??? Suspect )
..........or was it truly called "worse"? personally though I don't regret it that much. It at least had a Meseta Fever ability with something else helpful as well, and furthermore to add, EVERYONE can use it! I killed a boss with only using the Tuna and didn't even get hit on Hard mode. Roflcopter-Roll

Whoops um, I meant TWO bosses that is. First was Rockbear on hard mode, then next was the lizard boss before Vol Dragon. "I hit it with a FISH!" Cute Laugh
Arala Cran
Arala Cran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:00 pm

FO-Newearl : Well, new vids coming soon. I'll be making more of the "Stupid Files" off of some of these, but till then (and a LONG wait while at it!) expect them as offline. They are like.... super-large files and I think I'll have to sit out on these, in fact I may have to redo another batch in another day, I doubt they'll all upload successfully within two hours..... glad I kept a few to short missions except for the Falz Arms battle. Surprised

My MAG recorded all this nonsense behind me. Roflcopter-Roll

Example1:
Arala Cran
Arala Cran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Bump-combo for the YT version added too! Hope that the SMARTER people get to this first and not the ones who are stupider than a Oodan or even a Booma can outsmart in a second.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:58 am

:Valgris outfit is back!"

FO-Newearl : Awww... I only had enough to buy a Yellow one again but mmm.....
this one is easier to move around in. I bet the boys love the view when they follow Love effect
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:23 pm

FO-Newearl : Well! I admit that it seems yesterday was actually one of my luckiest days around in the Arks Squad! For some odd reason, those pesky darkers were dropping a LOT of rares, despite the major annoyances they were being, and even due to not being able to take on the casual 4K to 5K exp missions nor did I find the proper weathered surveys in the designated areas which pay the highest load off either, I did help out quite a lot of low-level Arks units and in turn I finally got something that's much better for a ranged-weapon type: Dual Machineguns!!

Shame that it wasn't a rifle (so NO Weak-Marker shots.... darn!) and even more wacky is that they are manufactured by this bad boy with a big IQ yet somewhat infamous due to many, MANY fights against Sonic & friends:

Um..... right...... Surprised
but what the hell! I can use them, apparently even BEFORE I'm actually a gunner, so it seems his weapons are for everyone of any style!

*Matrix move:

I can't help but agree with Afin on this one. Laughing
Even the sedoncary kitten got one now; the coat and a fish. LOL!!
whoops.... Cute Laugh

I caught Dante of Devil May Cry running around here! Love effect

Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Rainy Turtoid - Reloaded: Darkers' Version?

Um, yes. I know. These creeps are irritating as hell but they gotta go!

DIE YOU GODDAMN FAKER!! GETTING WEARY OF YOU BASTARDS ALWAYS SHOWING UP EVERY DAMN TIME ON HARD LEVEL AREAS WHEN I NEED TO FINISH STUFF TRYING TO STOP ME!! JUST DIE!!! SHUT UP AND DIE!!! *rage scream*

Um, who the hell are you???? o.O'

*quietly walks by without saying a word, clinching her lip shut.....*
"You perv! 'the hell were you looking up THERE for?!"
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LurkerGear-V Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 am

Your tatari is admiring your voluptuous body, she couldn't help it.

Anyway my appearance. Also thank you for letting me borrow your data for a while. I did give you mine in turn as well.

Close enough to Guilty Gear 2: Overture?
LurkerGear-V
LurkerGear-V
Legendary Unit
Legendary Unit

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Character sheet
Personal Title: Descender Gear
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:51 pm

FO-Newearl : lol like Nice one! Bravo!

Also, yet another blooper happened once! This stupid wolf got stuck in a cage:
So the Mags did their work on the heap of junk, lol!
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vastell Thu May 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Okay well aside of sometimes aiding you for trying to get Hatsune Miku's hair, I think I'll be starting two characters of my own there under the friend invite system, but I'll be needing that code from you to start it. Both are going to be a bit weird:

1: Vastell
Type: Human
Style: FOMar
Combo Setting @ 20+: Force x Ranger
Personality Set: *pending*
Note: An exact replication of myself IRL to the world of Phantasy Star once again.

2: ザステ-ラ チャン
Inverted: "Zathura Chan" (Vastella Chan)
Type: Newman
Style: FONewearl
Combo Setting @ 20+: Force x Hunter
Personality Set: Daredevil, Tsundere/Braves Adversary, Battle-Ready
Note: an exact opposite of me by gender and appeal, but everything else will be very similar. Sane as how I did her in Soul Calibur V (with screenshots yet to come this weekend)
Vastell
Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Mon May 13, 2013 1:43 pm

FO-Newearl : I actually like the look you gave her here better. Why'd you change her? Surprised Laughing

This is one really smart bird. lol! XD

That grin.....!

....!!! (maybe the bird is psychic?!)
OH GOD WHAT THE F*@K is this?!?!?!? Shocked
^- "What is that......? WHAT THE *!&@ is THAT?!??!?!?!?! Surprised "
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Extra Boss!! (First time I've came across something like this here! Eek!!)
ROFL! Roflcopter-Roll
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran Thu May 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Very Happy
She's lvl 20 and actually plays a key role as my vassal here.

Awww.... wakey wakey.... Cute Laugh
V
Arala Cran
Arala Cran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Tue May 28, 2013 3:40 am

FO-Newearl : What the hell? Falz? Bring it on!! Sparring
*Several minutes later
"Ultimate attack!!"
FO-Newearl : What-- NO!! faint
"........."
*something happens*
*several hours later...*
FO-Newearl : Hnngh.... W-where am I~?
What the?!
"Have you awakened? Well then... Welcome to my new home, and as a bonus for you worthy of being able to enter here, meet my special guest."
Arala Cran : WHAT?! A faker?! Shocked

Freaky stuff, really!
Also a big notice: No more short-ass hair finally! Love effect
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 am

FO-Newearl : Aaahn, how generous. I step in back after maintenance and EVERYONE in my roster gets free voice mods and some rare tickets that are (um something)? but hey! Free is nice, especially off rare items! Xiang Love effect
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:11 pm

FO-Newearl : So far not bad I guess now Smile
Current progress before I was stopped is:

For true self as Arala Cran -
1: Finally gotten Hatsune Miku hairstyle so will NEVER change it in PSO2 ever again! (unless they truly DO add stuff from CS2 directly that is!)

2: A new, Fake Arala Cran is on the run now! She's armed with a scythe and Technics just as equally as I am! Not good! Even though her style is Defensive, beware! The Fake Arala will pack one nasty slash with that scythe of hers! (Way to go, Falz! You just HAD to copy me now, so there's now both a Radiant Tatari of me [good] and a Darkers' Doppelganger [evil] copy of me running around!) affraid
^- Fun fact: She will tell off on herself if her HP is low, twice. The Fake Ara isn't as active as the Tatari of her here; I've yet to see my faker on the rampage, but I do know that my Tatari does switch through weapons a LOT, and is very aggressive. The good version never stands still.

3: I got over several voice mods now, but still am looking for more Smile
So far: Extra Type F14 (sounds like a default),
Extra Type F25 (a random one)
Extra Type F26 (the latest one I have equipped. Sounds more like Amy Sorel.)
Extra Type F28 (I sound way too much like Caster from Fate/Extra. lol!)
Extra Type F35 (this one is a cutesy-type)
Extra Type F36 (This one's WAY too cutesy! Slightly suggestive too, but irresistible)
Special Type EX-F01 (The previously default new one I had. It's more of the Arrogant Lady kind, and I actually do like still.)
Special Type EX-F02 (This one's kitty-like. I leave it on my secondary self as well.)
Special Type EX-F03 ...? (WHAAAAAAAT?! This is actually NOT feminine... in fact, it's okay for collection but I'll NEVER be seen running around with this one at all in the game, period. no... just NO.......but thanks anyway. Oops! )
Special Type EX-F04 (this one's a shy-type, I'm guessing more like either Ren or Matoi's voice. Very cute too. Smile I'll have my secondary use it. )
Special Type EX-F05 (an upbeat type yet serious too. I may not use it too much but every now and then I may. Smile )
Equipped Voice type: Extra Type F26 (Pitch +3)
Current Level: 50 (soon to level up again!) Minimal= 10 (Gunner, not used right now, better secondary is Techer or Hunter which are 31+)
*Hunted by Dark Falz! Yikes!!

Secondary (Default FONewearl)'s set:
Extra Type F26 (whoops, lol)
*All Special Type -EX voicemods as original.
Equipped Voice type: Special Type EX-F05
Current Level: 33 (With Subclass Types AND Techer Mode unlocked!) Minimal= Ranger (20! Traps won't be fooling this cat anymore!)

Third-liner (Casper)'s set:
Only Special Type EX-F04 & 05 (Casper is very new here)
Equipped Voice type: Common Unique Type 02 (Patty's voice; closest type to make Casper sound exactly from Deathsmiles here.)
Current Level: 22 (with Subclass Types unlocked too!) Minimal= Hunter (03)

______
Aided Partners & Friends -
Valentine (herself): -received the latest two types for girls too. I did not tamper with hers however other than unlocking them for her.

Vastella Chan (Luke's girl): -same as above I'll let him change her voice since that is his "opposite self" Cute Laugh

Vastell (Luke's character): -same as above but he uses the newest :
Special Type EX-M02 (an upbeat guy who's quite hilarious. They called this one the "Cool" type... or something. I like it so I changed it for him to this one.)

GemiHare (KuroShiro)'s character: Status is unknown. I did tell him the trick but dunno if he tried it yet and got his prize batch....

Lucifer (Ludovic)'s character: Missed! faint
...well at least I got him to get the same Dual-HGs like me which are Eggman-Manufactured however but ROFL! He sure put those buggers to use! Oops!

Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:40 pm

FO-Newearl : Well just before closing time quite a LOT has happened... both good AND bad....

Good:
Very Happy

Bad:
pale (Again?!)

Funny:
Cute Laugh Love effect

Other notes:

Bad:
-Casper & Len have failed the weapon mission in the last point of the event....... (DAMN YOU F@g Banshee!! Mad )
-LOTS of deaths increased! Over 40+ failures (GAME OVER!) marks.... faint

Good:
-Level UP!!
Self: 49 -> Now 51!
White Len(Codenamed: IH8U) 33 -> Now 36!
Casper: 20 -> Now 23!
-Legendary "Rafira Biscana" Outfit retaken!
-Pumpkin Witch "Treat" outfit taken!
-Slightly stronger weapons (Self, and White Len),
-Model Z outfit taken! (Casper)
-Arala Cran has gotten: Fist of Falz! (but it's overpowered and wrong style.....keeping anyway Oops! )
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CerebusGirl Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Ren wrote: Bad:
FO-Newearlpale(Again?!)

Those are so big!Razz
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 pm

FO-Newearl : lol @ you Cerberus! Okay Fine I tell you what, I'll let YOU make the next character in my 2nd slot when it's open for PSO2-E2. Smile

To taunt you then since you're a yuri-freak more then:

"Hm? Ah!? A rare item Love effect! Ah no... it was another blue talis weapon I already have, but has 2 mods on it.... how disappointing..."
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CerebusGirl Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Now THAT is quite the view! Love effect
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Funny time first! Roflcopter-Roll

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh look Casper! What a cute rappy Love effect!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Ha?! I vill smash it vith ze fish!!Cloud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Wait! What? Uh-oh...Surprised

FO-Newearl : *fainted*

...!Love effect
Rare item GET!! (wait what?) Cute Laugh

New dress (and VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!) gained for Cerberus when EP2 is released due to same-AC bank sharing... I think.

This pose is awesome!

LOLWHUT?! Roflcopter-Roll

Out of most of the lizardmen (AKA: Dragonkin), this boy along with a very few others is one of the actual smart ones. He knows who's the real bad guys from who's neutral and friendly. Very Happy

This is one awesome concert! I've only went to two of them in my life, this is the 3rd one. bounce

What a fun ride! ~whoops! Bad preformance!

Casper is looking sweet here! Winner!

This Armored Core named Couger-NX from Boarder Break is actually one epic boss! He even taunts! Roflcopter-Roll

Range's face all over the screen. lol!

I miss this outfit!! Well not anymore because I got it back! Love effect

Okay so to get down to business, I have set target points before Episode 2 is out!
These duties in PSO2 are:

1- Get some items for Cerberus;
--a voice mod ticket (done!)
--a hairstyle ticket
--some outfits for her (done!)
--some weapons for her (done! She will even have ANOTHER scythe like mine! Lucky you!! Smile  )

2- Get a all-style rifle type weapon which can be used at mid-low levels

3- Keep a LOT of mesta for in case newer outfits (such as Echo's new dress) are up

4- Get a few more lobby actions

5- Get to Lvl-60! (Important!!)

6- Get White Len to Lvl-40 and unlock "Must DIE!" (Very Hard) level modes for her (Important!! 80% done...)

7- Get Casper to Lvl-30 and remove level-cap warning from her (can also earn herself a new weapon in tow of that!)

8- Get a all-style rifle type weapon for White Len (so she can eventually use "Weak Shot" to further cause havoc. She already is the smarter girl out of the three, as traps do not fool her. Len can spot those pompous nuisances miles away from herself!)

Creation plans (Episode 2) :

Self-
Main protagonist: Arala Cran Arala Cran
(myself naturally, already here) - on Ship 07 (not moving)

Her "Sibling" (Second protagonist): ミント ケルベロス
(player is going to be Mint, AKA: CerberusGirl) -on Ship 07 (same one, not moving! This is for her to take what I have as overloading stock and use it for herself.)

Vassal (Partner Character): レン (yup! her! Ren)

Secondary Protagonist: IH8U
(ShiroiRen; aka, this girl Smile  -> White Len... as a "Default" FONewearl in PSO2, so expect her with Black hair instead, just like an alternate color in Melty Blood - AC. ) - on Ship 07 (staying with my original)

Her "Sibling" (Second protagonist): *secret!*
hidden name:
-on Ship 10 (to get in contact with other friends of mine on that ship)

Vassal (Partner Character) : ???

3rd Protagonist: Casper (from Deathsmiles) - on Ship 07 (not moving! Smile  )

Her "Sibling" (Second protagonist) : Crimrose (Yup! From Cosmic Break. Going to be my 1st Female Cast character) - on Ship 07

Vassal (Partner Character) : *not yet planned.......

4th Protagonist: Vastella Chan (Luke's "Opposite" self) - on Ship 07

Her "Sibling" (Second Protagonist) : ロックマンX (LOL! Yup! You guessed it! Male Cast character!)

Vassal (Partner Character) : *not yet planned. This is for him to decide.

5th Protagonist: Vastell (Luke himself! Smile  ) - on Ship 07

His "sibling" (Second Protagonist) : Etna (?) Beauty Queen*this is most certainly going to have to be a girl due to the account name. Some reason he couldn't register so I did it for him. The girl on his account for this one will suit the name it has. So it's going to be her. Laughing

Vassal (Partner Character) : *not yet planned. This is for him to decide.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:19 pm

My Arks card:

Luke as a girl? Roflcopter-Roll
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 夏葉 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

I need to start doing TAs seriously now....
Too many costumes are out and I am still not done with the Wedding Scratch Series.....
夏葉
夏葉
Humanoid

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Same problem, meet me tonight by 10:00PM +
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin