Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1)

+2
Azursia Siaku
CerebusGirl
6 posters

Go down

How long are you online when you are?

How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty14%How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty 14% 
[ 1 ]
How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty14%How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty 14% 
[ 1 ]
How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty0%How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty0%How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty43%How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty 43% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1)

Post by CerebusGirl Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Out of curiosity I was wondering how do you use your online time? This topic will be split into two types because this question branches off to "What" and a "How long" version which both are separate types of surveys.

So, this one is me to ask: how long do you expect yourself to be seen online when you do make an appearance? (This is not limited to just here in the forum, but actually counts period toward a case of when you are anywhere)

Everyone may answer for themselves here, including admins.

Me? Not much at all actually. I'm more active offline around family & close friends than online. I don't usually have a chance to respond to everyone or even look in some spots I used to go. When I'm on though, it's usually short and quickly.
CerebusGirl
CerebusGirl
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Selfish Princess
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down

How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty Re: How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1)

Post by Azursia Siaku Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm on all day, until someone finally fucking hires me.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother

Back to top Go down

How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1) Empty Re: How do you utilize your online time? "How long?" (Pt1)

Post by Satsujinki Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:01 am

I usually on for most of the day. At work I'll browse the net, check up here and keep in touch with people on Steam/Skype.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Number of posts : 2366
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.:

http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vastell Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:47 am

At times I can get on I usually am on for a while, but I don't usually get the chance to get online all too often because of parents. When they're not in the way however I spend an average amount of time around.

More of the like, I tend to go on gaming the most than other things usually.
Vastell
Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by EroNeko Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm

i'm almost always online, but since i'm working 7 days/week atm.
most of my online time is spent on staring into the dark abyss of extremely stupid working environment.

btw, when i'm not online, i'm either on a long trip home or meddling with my 3ds.
EroNeko
EroNeko
Half Angel/Demon

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-04-25

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (Neko) Half-Beast (Neko)
Personal Title: The Lord of Perversion
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Arala Cran : Temporary ackward setting for me right now. Since I'm not well and of course parents are in my way, I can only go in for strict business or PSO2 then get lost, very quickly.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down