Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

(fake) The only time your friends will care about you

Go down

(fake) The only time your friends will care about you Empty (fake) The only time your friends will care about you

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am

Here's just a random topic to throw around. I'm just making this for fun (although some cases aren't exactly funny, but this is not for the serious parts) so here's a petty joke-poke rant.

Here's a list of things I can think of that so-called "friends" will only care of me about:

-if I die and they somehow heard and noticed I'm no longer alive (short term),
-if something really terrible has happened to me and they MAY have heard of it (short term, and quickly disappear not to help out),
-if I were just about to snap, only to show up as a fool of "justice" for the lols,
-if I were to suddenly turn into a villain and/or do something similar to the case that they heard of it and they'd only show up to just break friendship and hate me for it,
-if I were a masochist and something easy to manipulate with no personal choices with no will of my own,
-if someone is just seeking numbers to add to their own collection of subscribers or such (and will certainly NOT subscribe back),
-if they're looking for something to punt around and ditch after they're bored enough,

Else if:
-they're ghosts; they aren't there,
-they're always somewhere else, doing something else far too intense to care,
-they've actually ditched me and hold no feelings nor regrets for their transgressions,
-here today, gone tomorrow / yesterday's friend is today's enemy
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/