Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Deciding on which game to buy...

3 posters

Go down

Which game?

Deciding on which game to buy... Empty0%Deciding on which game to buy... Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Deciding on which game to buy... Empty100%Deciding on which game to buy... Empty 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Deciding on which game to buy... Empty Deciding on which game to buy...

Post by MidbossVyers Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:31 pm

First of all, it's been a while, hasn't it, everyone (assuming that you haven't found me on other sites)?  How are things?  Any good games, lately?  For me, I have decided between 2.  Blazblue Chronophantasma https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMwcXivnDyY and The Witch and the Hundred Knight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ByCDzGPrc  Blazblue obviously has more familiar characters, but in the event that Chronophantasma gets some kind of "Extend" edition, like Continuum Shift did, it may devalue my purchasing it right now.  On the other hand, while Witch has the standard Nippon Ichi "dark hero" vibes that I am so addicted to, I am unfamiliar with game play and characters (save for Metallica from the Disgaea D2 DLC).  And no, I am not afraid of being sued by Lars Ulrich...  Also, while I'm at it, the black boxer is named Mike Bison...  Forgive my digression.

Last edited by MidbossVyers on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add poll)
MidbossVyers
MidbossVyers
Mana Bio-Weapon

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
Race: Demon Demon
Personal Title: Dark Adonis
.:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3739442

Back to top Go down

Deciding on which game to buy... Empty Re: Deciding on which game to buy...

Post by Azursia Siaku Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:06 pm

well blazblue hard copy was delayed till today, (1 day delay really) but the digital copy was delayed till april 1st, and the vita version is midish may. so extend wouldn't come out for awhile, also apperently Kokonoe has a 100% combo 'cause she's insanely broken or some shit, so online might not be that fun. the Witch game definetly has that Disgea feel, but not any kind of it's gameplay except for what looks to be 100% customization. I'm gonna put my vote for the Witch, because unless you have friends that love to play BlazBlue, it's 3 story story mode this time around might not keep you playing for long, even with all the new chars. So my vote is for Witch due to a lengthy play time. (I assume)
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Well, first things first, which is the most appealing?
Second tab: which is the least expensive or that you can grab?
Third: which one is the first that's open to your hand now?

You know you will be getting both anyway.  Laughing
That's my hint of which to go at first, but disregard my idea. Others have a better point than I do so lol XD
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down