Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Skyrim actual discussion

2 posters

Go down

Skyrim actual discussion Empty Skyrim actual discussion

Post by Alala Kuran Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Same topic of Skyrim, but this one is about it in general such as random moments, screenshots, videos, show-off of your mods, progress, etc.

I still do have problems in the game but I'll just have to put up with it and press on.
Speaking of other things in this game, I just got the Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLC
so I can pull the most out of it now and no more "Warning: You are missing this DLC!
You cannot use this mod! Game Crash!"

Notes are that there is a multiplayer version out some time earlier this year but it's like 2X the game's original price and I'm not sure if:
-you can keep mods from the original Skyrim in the multi-version,
-you can carry character and saved data from the original Skyrim to the multi-version.

Enlighten me if you do have it and know, I might get it eventually later on this or next year.

So far I have three protagonists, but neither of them gotten very far yet.......
My appearances in Skyrim:
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Skyrim actual discussion Empty Re: Skyrim actual discussion

Post by HimeKo K Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:14 am

i would like to know more about the online feature of skyrim, i do know theres elderscroll online, but it would be very interesting to know if there will be online skyrim mod's that allow peoples mods to be shown in the multiplayer.

currently i only checked tamriel online, and they do have a future development apparently for loading peoples general mods, , and since its a multiplayer mod, it will be free.

but not too sure yet about that development, this is still all new to me and i used to believe its not possible Laughing

currently, but im not sure what multiplayer you're speakin of.

HimeKo K
HimeKo K
Replica
Replica

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-12-02

Back to top Go down