Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Skyrim Discussion. Problems and etc

4 posters

Go down

Skyrim Discussion. Problems and etc Empty Skyrim Discussion. Problems and etc

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:17 am

okay so I have quite a batch of questions here since this is kind of annoying, yet I am not comfortable around other spots with too many people right now nor in any mood for it. This is quite silly to ask but I will now start a topic based of just WTF to deal with on Skyrim since there apparently seems to be one problem happening right after another when I have been trying to get it modded. Stupid enough at first I almost had it but when I made one wrong move (or several!) then well, ouch. Crying or Very sad

Of pure honesty, be warned, this topic will also be partial R-18 content... sorry!

Current problems:

1-Seems animation files got damaged. At first I tried and it didn't work except I was hearing sound effects. I did manage to get the animations working after staying awake till 7:00AM and it finally got it working. Later I tried adding more files (I.e: FINS Creature Pack) with what I had, well then: Boom, it exploded. Data is damaged. Each time these only happen -

*either the game doesn't open to the title screen and simply self-destructs within 1 to 3 seconds (assumed cause: missing files), or

*once I get to the load menu and open even after I save INSTANTLY from a new game it crashes and self-destructs as soon as it passed the loading tip and fails to open the game file, or

*when it does load successfully then my idle pose animation malfunctions and so does my walking and running animations and even attack poses don't work.

One irritation I know is because I do not have any DLC for Skyrim yet; no Dawnguard nor Vampire stuff. I tend to avoid these mods since they also cause crashing due to missing DLC.

2 (eliminated)- There is a thick line between using Nexus System vs Steam Launcher for Skyrim access. I wonder why...?
^-Eliminated!: Nexus system has updated itself this morning, now it has access to Steam Launcher subscribed mods too. This case is resolved.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Discussion. Problems and etc Empty Re: Skyrim Discussion. Problems and etc

Post by Lag Seeing Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:33 am

as you posted on my fb timeline (and i got your message of staying away from there for now), i replied there but i'll say again. the only reason Skyrim crashes upon loading/new game is because it's trying to load a mod that requires another one in order to function. usually what people suggest is to disable the ones you installed recently (as you have had it working before) and re enable them one at a time until you find the one that crashes. then look it up on nexus/workshop to see if it has any requirements for it to work
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Rookie Bee
.:

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Discussion. Problems and etc Empty Re: Skyrim Discussion. Problems and etc

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:44 am

Makes sense, did that, seems the file started loading again, also though there's a 30% chance it bugs up on me, but that's kind of low. I still keep at it and this time I backed the list of working mods to a text file and set it in two places so next time if something screws up I can find out which to add and which to kill off. Oops!

Edit: Oops also forgot to ask (sorry, warning! R-18 alert!) was ... On and on...
my blabling, lol:

Bad Mods on my "do not equip! Pissed off " list (lol):
keeleewold-runner (what is this? something for werewolves? doesn't even work and damages the game, so much for a Steam Subscribed mod)
SnowElfRace (let me guess... Dawnguard DLC?)
ts_SuccubusFollower (Dawnguard/Vampire DLC... impossible to use)
*one of Hatsune Miku's mods (have two for her already, one lets me use her items, another has high-res versions but HEAVY armor sets from her, the third has her as a follower somewhere, this fourth one = data damage)
VampireObesxd (no DLC = no deal)

Epic Mods I do not regret having Laughing :
Profane Dragons (rofl! So noisy, so angry, so.....funny!! It's impossible for them to hide from me now! I bet them dragons in MH also get this angry, lol)

Dragons with Voiceovers on Shout Attacks (now I understand dragons even more clearly, makes it even more difficult for them to sneak-attack or to be lost track of if he decided to terrorize a nearby town, let alone just epic and badass)

Swearing Mudcrabs (more epic roflcopters! I wonder if them Hermitars in Monster Hunter get this bitchy too?)

Posh Mudcrabs (stylish little dudes!)

Monster Hunter Weapons (Rathalos Greatsword, I never dissed it and it STILL HURTS Dragon Bosses... BADLY! Cloud my first favorite weapon mod in Skyrim!)

Aihi Voice from League of Legends(?) - Not too fond of the series, but I find the character kind of cute, and her voiceover for me is a perfect match for me in-game here, even if sounding a bit um.... horny at some parts, lol Cute Laugh

all-fours cat crawl for girls (classic Bad preformance! )

Skyrim Laugh-track audience (at least my mistakes are hilarious, gives the game some life and I even sometimes laugh at myself Oops! )

Twintails hairstyles ('nuff said Wink )

Tokisaki Kurumi's outfit set generator (I've taken interest in this girl a bit, and often play as her in L4D2 if not as Noire. Using the item generator is a bit tricky but absolutely worth it and can be done from anywhere! Love effect )
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lag Seeing Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:25 am

if you want, i could provide a list of working mods i have on my game. i just got my keyboard replaced monday, so i can play my games again (currently redownloading PSO2 as well)

Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Dawnguard (and unofficial patch)
Hearthfire (and unofficial patch)
Dragonborn (and unofficial patch)
Apachii Hairstyles (adds new hairstyles to the game's character creator)
Race Compatibility (can't remember what this does, whether it be for character creation or catered to my adult mods)
Skyrim Project Optimization (few more bugfixes, i think)
hdtHighHeel (adds some form of physics female butts and/or boobs)
More Hair Colors (just adds more colors. particularly anime hair colors)
Sexy House Vendors (adds a shopkeeper in each of the player homes)
Werewolf Aftermath Equipper (re equips all your gear whenever werewolf form turns off)
IMAGINATOR (messes with the game's contrast/brightness, designed for low end computers)
Bound Weapons (adds new bound weaponry, such as shields, hammers, axes, etc)
Frostmourne (it's the Lich King's sword from the Warcraft series)
Remodeled Armor - original, dawnguard, and dragonborn (adds sexy female armor to replace the usual sets)
Bandolier Bags & Pouches (adds craftable bags that increase carry weight, up to a max of +250 or 350)
HDT Havoc Object (adds physics to butts/boobs, particularly for one idle animation)
Immersive First Person (replaces the first person camera to be inside the player's face, letting you see your own body)
Rich Merchants - 10k (allows all merchants in base game to have 10,000 gold)
Enhanced Lights and FX (another brightness/contrast mod for low end computers)
Conjure chest (gives a set of spells to summon a chest for storage, as well as summon crafting stations such as alchemy lab, enchanters table, anvil, smelter, etc)
Master Time and Space - toggle version (turns the Slow Time shout into a power that can be turned on and off)
The Dance of Death (like killcams? of course you do. this affects how often killcams work. has an issue for novice destruction spells, though)
Saber as a Follower (just as the name describes)
Amazing Follower Tweaks (lets you edit a follower's AI to your liking, allows multiple followers, and a few other perks)
Alternate Start - Live Another Life (skips the new game intro sequence, and lets you start anywhere in Skyrim)
Realistic Ragdoll Force (gives dead bodies better ragdoll physics)
Fate/Stay Night - Archer's Kannshou & Bakuya (adds his swords)
Rave Master - Eisenmeteor, Explosion, Silfarion (my personally made mods, adds a few new swords)
Deacon's Dark Brotherhood Suite (adds new DB armor, sword, daggers, bow & arrow)
Dragon Slave (adds a huge nuke spell, long cast time. also Slayers FTW)
Spend Dragon Souls for Perks (best for late game. spend dragon souls to learn new perks, rather than waiting to level up)
Smelting EXP (adds to your smithing experience meter when you smelt ore into ingots)
Realistic Piercing Arrows (best for archers. allows up to 24 arrows to stick into a body w/o being despawned, letting you get most of your ammo back)
The Real Fus Ro Dah (adds in the Greybeard chant when the full FRD is used)

i have several others, followers, weapons not in use

Edit: also, looking at your *ahem* bestiality mods, i typically stay away from those, as they just sound incompatible. i know of one website that caters to that a lot, but their adult mod series is super complicated and takes DAYS if not weeks for it to work properly
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:13 am

Okay, sorry but actually I take that back, case NOT resolved. The system was perfectly fine until I kept failing at trying to lockpick an expert level cage with only 03 picks left, now the game decided to start being a freaking **** douche again for nothing pretending to NOT load and just flip me the bird and kill itself like a sick masochist. Yes that's very fair... out of freaking nowhere and for no logical apparent reason whatsoever and now it doesn't want to stop being an asshole. Complaining
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lag Seeing Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 am

if you mean the game just having a CTD for no reason, that's a common issue with skyrim itself. everyone gets that from time to time
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 pm

....seriously? Good lord.... *facepalm* *Facepalm!*
Also I believe partially that what you said about sometimes mod loadout order might also be a bit of a problem. I barely "cured" the problem by having to stupidly start a new game (again) and sit there till finally was able to load after I started realizing that mods didn't finish loading up yet till after the part. I then reloaded my last file(s) and everything started working again.... for now.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lag Seeing Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:03 pm

well, given your 1-2 week hiatus post, i may not be able to help you out until you get back, but you can shoot me an offline pm whenever you need me. i check it every day
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 am

well, seems I have to Tank it out on when starting up the game due to LOTS of mods I have in-game. Oops!

When it crashes on a load failure, just start a new game, wait till it gets to the autosave spot, delete that one and reload = data restored by 95% chance.

Also I'll be moving this to a new section, you and Igarax will both be set as staff member over it. Cute Laugh
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:47 am

My skyrim is just forever broken unless steam decides to REDL just the core game and nothing else. No idea why, it just is. Even after I reduced it to nothing but te core files it still breaks.
Azursia Siaku
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Lag Seeing Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:42 pm

@azu: have you gotten a replacement computer yet? i could try to take a look at it and see what's going on

@arala: once again, most likely have to look at what mods you have and see if they require any dependencies you need. again, with some you originally went for, they required body mods which broke what you currently have, so i'd try to stick to mods that required CBBE, if that's what you went for
Lag Seeing
Lag Seeing
Infernal Soldier

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by HimeKo K Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 am

heheheh, skyrim endeavors are one pain tasking punch, Very Happy , i'v spent months before trying to get the skyrim to work with alot of multi mods, an multi tools,

I use mod organizer, Loot, Tes edit, n the usual Nexus mod manager, Save files also need Save file cleaners, incase you want to load a previous save file and load it with new mods.

I'v managed to get this game to work with 400 mods before but currently' i' come back to it an only using 300 something for now.

You cant get skyrim to work with mods any above 250 +

but with tes edit you can even mod it untill a thousand.

thats jus how unlimited this game can get, once you have the right tools and have a prettyyyyyyyy stable load order....
HimeKo K
HimeKo K
Replica
Replica

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down