Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Well, Photobucket is now no-good :(

2 posters

Go down

Well, Photobucket is now no-good :( Empty Well, Photobucket is now no-good :(

Post by Alala Kuran Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:08 am

Anyone else been noticing this annoying glitch-image spam showing up in place lately talking about "too much 3rd party usage, go to www.photobucket.com/p500!" or some crap? This is trying to force me to pay for continued use some reason and it's a brand new blight which is unnecessary, but it's there and stupidly refuses to go back where it came from. Not very impressed

Guess this now shows Photobucket is no longer a good image hosting service anymore sadly. If anyone else knows others which can be helpful, let me know if still around even. What a shame. *Facepalm!*
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Well, Photobucket is now no-good :( Empty Re: Well, Photobucket is now no-good :(

Post by Frost Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Here too, huh? I spent two days trying to fix up Sonic Blitz after they kicked the Photobucket. (dohoho) It really pissed me off because apparently I hadn't backed up all my images and so I had to go dumpster diving in that laggy hell of a website just to find them. And then I had to download the images because half of them were blocked by that account upgrade thing--in my own album.

Naturally, that was the last straw. I mean I thought I'd already moved all my stuff over to Imgur but apparently I was wrong on so many levels.

By the way, use Imgur. It's way better.
Frost
Frost
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Race: Alien/Extraterestial Alien/Extraterestial
Personal Title: Emerald Knight
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile