Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Fate: Extra

2 posters

Go down

Fate: Extra Empty Fate: Extra

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 am

White Len : Kinda lost already. I just got it two days ago by a lucky find since it's Type-Moon for quite the cheesy price of under 20 meseta, but God Forbid! I only got to the 4th day and "Massive Fail!" meaning I got a "Game Over!" before even any action took place, yet I hear that there's some (interesting) events here later on. Does anyone else have this game?

Progress? Well, I only had the boy go around in school, speak with a few people, Shinji is a jerk by a mile, the teacher keeps tripping over the same spot, I managed to see Rin around there (the only familiar face in the series to me in actual gameplay I came across since I didn't see Archer, Saber, or Caster yet at the start) along with Alice, Leo, the spooky teacher guy who almost looks like Nero from MB, and some other girl who almost bombarded the school (resulted in the "Dead end! You fail!" screen eventually) but of course that wasn't a good view so I deleted that file and started over and then found Shinji down a hall once and asked him "What are you up to?" this time before doing anything else in the 2nd day just before seeing Rin.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Fate: Extra Empty Re: Fate: Extra

Post by Satsujinki Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Your first character is supposed to die before getting your Servant.

Your servant determines the difficulty.

Saber = Easy
Archer = Normal
Caster = Hard

Of course I went with Caster~♪
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Number of posts : 2366

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.:

http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Fate: Extra WLen04
White Len : Wait wait wait!! You mean that the "Game Over" screen actually WAS needed?!? affraid

Are you telling me that it's like Breath of Fire 5: Dragon Quarter where it's mostly about getting game over screens and trying to carry over even bigger stats when restarting after saving the miss?

Fate: Extra WLen01
...or did I do something stupid? Sorry I might have to bugger you like a cat scratching at your window to progress for a while if you don't mind a noisy cat around... (also I need a refreshment on the characters from F/S-N series, sorry only attached to MB characters lol!) Oops!
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 pm

You'll need to go into what you did in more detail. I do know that when you play as the generic guy at the start you are supposed to die.

Fate Extra tends to be a fresh take on the whole Fate/Stay Night idea.

Archer's identity remains the same, Saber isn't the Saber that we're all familiar with and without spoiling anything, you'll have fun guessing who Caster is.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:14 pm

White Len : Fuuuuu....? o.O
Well I'm a bit dull but here goes to my best recollection after doing it over scratch :

Started game, Day 1 with 4 remaining: the main guy appears and talks about stuff, he gets searched by someone who seems friendly to him, told about the school, then is sent off to the 2-A class on floor 2.

Shinji does his trash-talk and gets a 2+2=5 (What?????? I actually laughed my head off at this IRL knowing that he was the "smartass" type who relies only on his looks), the teacher comes in and goes "flop!" with NecoArc's priceless "Ouch!" expres​sion(whoops too much Melty Blood, lol!) then I took the event in mid-day:
Someone tells the boy that the Journalisim Club Leader was calling him, but I decided to fart around the place a bit to see if someone else says anything and still everything was boring of the start; only the other student with the "please talk to me!" ellipsis markers like in Monster Hunter was the one who said something. One of the girls in the classroom told him about "freaky things happening" so I asked about it and they talk about some slasher running around the place. I looked but found nothing so after being bored, I did as told, then the girls told him to go check around the archery range. I still went around the place more and two other people said something about talking to the teacher about it. I went down the hall and Shinji was being a jerk to his (Mecha) sister, then after the event of the creepy guy who almost looked like Nero from MB had scared the boy stiff but then introduced himself, said that he'd be the teacher from then on then left, nothing else happened so I went to the other area and the teacher shooed the boy away saying "there is no spirit world here! go home!" or something, so I went back around the place but found nothing still so I had him leave.

Day 2 dropped the remaining days to 3:
same stuff happened, but this time word about Rin (the girl who has a thing for Archer) was going around. This time instead of instantly reporting to the Journalist girl, I went around the place to find out what was going on and unlike when I started, I spotted Shinji and he was talking about the slasher; a choice came up "Slasher...?" or "What are you up to?". I chose option 2 since he was acting rather suspicious... instead he shooes the boy away again and keeps saying "get lost" or the like. I had the player character look around more and found a student talking about how things felt artificial, then (forgot if there was a choice or not. must have chosen something if so.... sorry *Facepalm!* ) look around more. I found another student at the ground level say something about a door being around the backside area near the fire alarm which is where Leo and the other guy were (before I failed) but then he glares back and snaps "what do YOU want?" after that I just went to the Journalisim leader girl and she talks about Rin being at the rooftop area so it was then open. I saved and stopped here this time before going up at the moment.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Right. So you're in the prologue.

Simply get up to the fight with the mannequin and you'll lose. It's normal.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 pm

White Len : fufufu.... I did it right this time now I started making progress, but what was up with Rin flirting with ME; another girl, just like her even in-game? Embarassed
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 pm

See plot devices later on. Which Servant did you get?
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 am

White Len : Well since I was lost at first till I found out by yesterday that I missed something so simple, I made 3 files, and one with each. I first picked Archer since I'm a girl, but on the 2nd file I started with Caster who seems very passionate. Love effect

I see this Caster isn't exactly who I expected either (unless I was too caught into MB instead, as usual) but I also named myself after Len in there too for the laughs and love.

I'll be starting the 3rd file with Saber as well later on then I'll back that file up on the PC and remove the starting step to make some space. Laughing
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am

So you're running Caster huh?

Hard mode GET.

If I recall correctly the game accidentally slips out her identity before she openly tells you who she is. Finding where said info is hiding is entirely up to you.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Character sheet
.:

Back to top Go down