Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

Gaming in 2022 - Desired, Active, Retirement, and Quitting rosters

Go down

Gaming in 2022 - Desired, Active, Retirement, and Quitting rosters Empty Gaming in 2022 - Desired, Active, Retirement, and Quitting rosters

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:42 pm

This is just a self-reminder, that's all.
The limits are for following ranks:
Desired = What I want to get to and have in sights/on mind,
Active = Got it and am currently active in with some limitations,
Retired = Got it but shelved/quit for a time with reasons, but might show up later on eventually, including on-hold,  
Quit = Got it, and got rid of it/quit and have no interest to come back so soon with resentment

Desired:
Sonic Frontiers (have to wait soon to play this in less than a week after having gotten it pre-ordered a bit late),

Active:
PSO2-NGS JP (Daily. Very active and sociable here, kind of hoping to get more friends here. Getting difficult to keep going at times due to constant removal of easy access and payment routes which is annoying but these inconveniences will not deter my enjoyment of this game.)

PSO2-NGS *other (Daily but the exact opposite since not the JP version; proper reason to distrust anything that approaches because I know how those other people who are non-JP players are and I have no interest in getting involved with things worse for my life. Business only, then leave. All interactions from others will be responded by decline and blacklist on sight for fair defensive reasons.
P.s: This version's PS4/5 release ruined the cover-art in my opinion, and looks nothing like Phantasy Star should, fooled me good that one for both now... I don't like it. Neutral )

Monster Hunter: Rise - Sunbreak PC ver. (Moderately. I have my eye on things here and have exceeded the Switch version. More favored since not Nintendo.)

Terraria - multiple versions (October event is coming soon, but before that even there will be a mass release in connecting Terraria to all consoles possible like PSO2 does. Looking forward to this! For now even I'll be preparing worlds for the massive update and events.)

Star Ocean 6: The Divine Force - PS5 ver. (Actively! It finally arrived! I'll be doing this one from time to time now!)

Megaman X: Dive (Daily checks continuing, but since failed to get "Gangsta Girl Eratoreir" which was to be expected since she required a heavy premium scratch attempt to get over 1000 points each time, I've started to lose interest. Friends who I know were here but have lost interest earlier than I did. Game is becoming a bit too difficult to keep up with and since some missions and campaign orders require even at least one other person yet friends decided to quit, I'm in a pickle and unable to keep this up further for long...yet I've changed my mind and decided to still check in from time to time anyway as usual, but also since I've exceeded HR-120, there was a removal of daily quests since they're saying I'm no longer under Beginner's Acceleration bonus qualifications anymore. I don't put full effort into things unless I see something nice to make-up for constant bad luck of almost always not getting who I wanted. Suspect )

Retired:
Xbox Live Ultimate pass (Truth be told, I only decided on this for getting quickly into testing that "other" version of PSO2. Now it arrived on PlayStation, and I keep hearing "leaving soon!" alerts on games the system had temporarily handed out, especially targeting good-looking titles to purge, I'll just have to pay up for the real-deal later on and stop with the extra billing some time soon, thinking before 2023 to drop this mode after confirming that "other" version of NGS works fully on other devices.)

DNF Online (Thanks to my lovely husband for getting my data transferred away from a terminated email service, I can check back in, but I've got too much on my hands to do at the time so this is in temporary retirement. I'm still happy he got my stuff back for me! I'll be checking on this monthly I guess.)

Elsword (Between 1 to 2 monthly checks Retirement. Friends have moved on to other things, but I'm still able to hold my own guild for us there over years ago to this day, staff helped me more than twice, true there were a few bad bits here and there but my biggest problems are that the game has gotten a bit difficult and friends have left, one in particular lost his data and seems to have far too much trouble getting it back easily which I don't quite understand how but I can't question about that. I'm just idle in there now so considered a retired Soul of Aisha - Oz Sorceress.)

Disgaea 6 PS4/5 ver. (Shelved. I certainly did have this on hand and grabbed it right away when I was able to catch it on where it belongs instead of the strange Switch version. This is shelved for the moment as there is lots to do, but in the active slots for when I have time.)

Adventure Quest Online (Retired. Not exactly the best here yet not the worst so at very rare moments there may be a chance encounter when I feel like it but not for too long till another time. I've also have my hands full with other more important matters. May be yearly.)

Genshin Impact (Retired. Enemies scale in difficulty far too high, and like Tower of Fantasy... in which this game here inspired yet worse, it doesn't like giving me anything good either at all whatsoever. I'm still glad to have known Fischl, so for her sake and Oz, I still check from year to year once or twice on them.)

Tower of Fantasy (Temporary-hold, but same like the "Global" english version of PSO2-NGS; I have no interest in joining anything that moves that calls itself another "player" because I know them very well and how they function by now. I go for business only then leave. This game apparently doesn't like having me around that much either as it's very skimpy on giving out fancy items and picks who it wants to give out a 0 to 200 to 500 bonus; and it hates to give me a winning number. There's also other flaws but there's certainly worse so I'm still giving it a chance as it's far less than just a month old... personally a bit better than its inspiratory counterpart where this seems to have came from stated below. For now though since new heavier titles are showing up and NGS is putting out a lot of events, I'll have to put this game on hold for a while.)

Caravan Stories (Retired. I check once or twice a year but not very interested much; however, things have improved for the game over the years but the usual: "You have to scratch to get the good, but since I hate you, you won't be getting that one! Even if you shell out $100!" so I really don't have time for this game all that much.)

Quit:
Bleach: Brave Souls PS4 ver. (was a temporary check as stated from the first, I overstayed my welcome there a bit and had a rude awakening to that fact so much as to where it almost pulled a Woody Woodpecker kind of rage; thus, I quietly bowed out and have no interest in going back, free stuff or not. Favored characters are both against one another and neither are popular enough, nor strong enough in that game. Gameplay wasn't very impressive much either and gets repetitive yet increase in difficulty. Many of the characters aren't impressive nor interesting to me either yet there's a few men in there that actually turn me off. Certain campaign orders are too Arena-Focused and even if it's just AI-versus, it's still bad. I have been warned that so-called "friend requests" sent are an easy method for some aggressors to target fresh prey for said modes too, so this has risen my suspicion toward those "players". My overall luck there is terrible and nothing good has ever happened there; however, things have been worsening which then lead to mentioned situation almost happening so here we are. Updates and Maintenance for this game are also sporadic, and may at times happen twice or three times a day without warning. Someone else is here instead but I'm not interested anymore, not even for their sake, sorry. I do have a video sample of it for keeps, edited. Tried it and done: Shelved for life, not interested. It's fine but it's just something not for me.)

Notes:
just a side bonus note of stuff to keep in mind, nothing serious:

Last edited by Alala Kuran on Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Gaming in 2022 - Desired, Active, Retirement, and Quitting rosters Empty Re: Gaming in 2022 - Desired, Active, Retirement, and Quitting rosters

Post by Alala Kuran Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:02 pm

There's now an update to this set. I'll be editing things on the top now after this response.
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down