Heavenly Solace: Shikigami Force MKII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 296 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am
Counter System

need to do a forced-reset on the Vita (Oh noes!) T_T

4 posters

Go down

need to do a forced-reset on the Vita (Oh noes!) T_T Empty need to do a forced-reset on the Vita (Oh noes!) T_T

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Oh no.... for some reason I think the system got fragged. Okay so I was trying to just mess around with it and try to get some space back on it since needing to try out recording how silly a bird looked fighting a toy to the death, but um..... now all of a sudden it just froze. I tried to turn it off holding the power button and instead now the home button is just flashing and nothing works to the point it looks like it's bricked now.

This isn't actually mine, it's my b/f's Vita and if it's bricked then that's not good! It happened before once and I forgot how to take it back to the reset screen. Sobbing

Really need some help right now, quickly!
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

need to do a forced-reset on the Vita (Oh noes!) T_T Empty Re: need to do a forced-reset on the Vita (Oh noes!) T_T

Post by LurkerGear-V Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 pm

*sigh* You despair too much.

Simply just hold the power button for only 30+ seconds and the menu should show up. Nothing to panic over. Also, lose that "clumsy fool" title, it doesn't suit you. Things happen, just deal with it. I'm sure he wouldn't even care anyway judging how close you two are even since a very long time ago.

Can't be a top-administrator if you keep easily panicking like this frequently. What you do is your business.
LurkerGear-V
LurkerGear-V
Legendary Unit
Legendary Unit

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Character sheet
Personal Title: Descender Gear
.:

Back to top Go down

need to do a forced-reset on the Vita (Oh noes!) T_T Empty Re: need to do a forced-reset on the Vita (Oh noes!) T_T

Post by Alala Kuran Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Second time you pulled it off, thanks. Think I'll jot this down in the book so I'll know next time. Bad preformance!
Alala Kuran
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2566

Character sheet
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:16 pm

It also helps to run a google search of your problem first before asking for help. Could save a lot of time.
Satsujinki
Satsujinki
The Last Seraph

Number of posts : 2366

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.:

http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vastell Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:51 pm

like, lol. I'd care less (@ her case, no need to get spooked) I too had to deal with an error like that once before. It still helps to leave this here so that way next time we know exactly what to do.

Besides, the Vita is still the latest PSP model of up to date, so of course errors are to be expected. Laughing
Vastell
Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down